Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The Patrick Ewing-led New York Knicks reached the NBA Finals twice in 1994 and ’99, but according to Jeff Van Gundy, their greatest team didn’t come from those two seasons. Van Gundy told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski the 1992-93 Knicks had the best shot of any iteration of the ’90s Knicks of winning a championship … if not for Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls. “We had a really good team in ’97, but I thought our best team was ’93,” said Van Gundy, who was an assistant to Pat Riley that season. “I thought we were primed, but we just didn’t have that shot-creator that we needed on the wing.

The Patrick Ewing-led New York Knicks reached the NBA Finals twice in 1994 and ’99, but according to Jeff Van Gundy, their greatest team didn’t come from those two seasons. Van Gundy told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski the 1992-93 Knicks had the best shot of any iteration of the ’90s Knicks of winning a championship … if not for Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls. “We had a really good team in ’97, but I thought our best team was ’93,” said Van Gundy, who was an assistant to Pat Riley that season. “I thought we were primed, but we just didn’t have that shot-creator that we needed on the wing.

If Charles Smith hadn't got blocked multiple times they might have done it

I agree.

I think if they do start back up it should just be the playoffs. It reduces the amount of people alot if they do that and also helps get some of the offseason stuff in gear.
How would you get the players back in shape for the ones who haven't been working out or just can't work out. How practices gonna be held, I think too much have to be done in order to restart

How would you get the players back in shape for the ones who haven't been working out or just can't work out. How practices gonna be held, I think too much have to be done in order to restart

Well....

If they go the Disney world route they have a bunch of courts and facilities the playoff teams can use for a couple of weeks to get in better shape before the playoffs start. The wide world of sports complex is supposedly huge and has a ton of courts and stuff

The difficult situation is the draft and free agency period in my opinion because it's gonna be really hard to get accurate health and measurement Info on the players.

Shoulda been higher:

Neon stripe Atlanta Hawks
Navy alternate Cavs
Vintage red Miami heat
Original grizzlies
90s blk suns

Lower:
All jazz jerseys

Didn’t know Flo-Jo designed the pacers 90s jerseys

I personally think the bulls home white jerseys are the goat but they didn’t even make the list smh. Neither did Orlando home white pinstripes

FOH

This is how legends get made and players turn mythical

niggas standing there and letting Larry do whatever he wants lmao

but if you was outside during this it’s “omg Larry Legend! Best SF ever he did this when the league was TOUGH”

not on my watch

Back