Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

And what bout Giannis?

He aint nowhere near yet, but if he continues on this trajecory, who does he replace?

Like two me 3 of those spots are solidified so it’s really just between Durant and pippen

and I think generationally what Durant means to the 2010s >>>> what pippen meant to the 90s

You niggas always slighting this dude

Ain't no slight just my opinion and my opinion ain't as high on him as yours is. That's all there is to it.

Pippen doesn't have one classic moment of his own when no longer playing with Jordan. That's not a good look.

Ain't no slight just my opinion and my opinion ain't as high on him as yours is. That's all there is to it.

Pippen doesn't have one classic moment of his own when no longer playing with Jordan. That's not a good look.

He did get further in the postseason without MJ than MJ got without him.

Lol

I ain’t shittin on pippen either. I actually like him more than MJ Durant not only is a better player he just left his mark more than pippen did on a generation. He’s arguably the best scorer of all time and he has multiple finals MVPs and a MVP. Carmelo has one scoring title and it’s only because Durant let him have it otherwise he would be a 5x scoring champ. Also he’s a player the league never seen at his size and build

Best one time champion?

83 Sixers
99 Spurs
04 Pistons
06 Heat
08 Celtics
11 Mavericks
16 Cavaliers
19 Raptors
I'm biased but 83 Sixers easily.
I say that bcuz most of that team was already going to the finals losing to the lakers twice before Moses came and saved them that year.

Id rather have JVG than Thibs for sure

Ive always like Van Gundy, we were on point defensively when he was our coach but our offense was terrrible.....if he's been able to learn and evolve as coach during his time watching games as a commentator I wouldnt mind bringing him back

Sam Cassell is who I want but I would be cool with JVG

Back