Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

If the season is canceled or shortened, what happens to players with contract incentives?

Charge that shit to the game who gives af.

Any of these niggas missing a meal?

The reason I ask, you hostile sumbitch is bcuz I read a while back some players contract extensions were based on incentive clauses. Just wondering who would be impacted by the shortened season or will teams prorate the incentives. This is kinda important to fringe players.

The reason I ask, you hostile sumbitch is bcuz I read a while back some players contract extensions were based on incentive clauses. Just wondering who would be impacted by the shortened season or will teams prorate the incentives. This is kinda important to fringe players.

They aren't important. Niggas dying.

What the League’s been missing

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Btw Rui was a very solid pick

Combo forward gave you 13 and 6 and is a very solid FT shooter

Hope he works on his 3pt shot

I was very surprised at how well Rui played. He needs to rebound much better but I liked him and was a better draft pick than I thought he would be.

I stand corrected on not really liking that pick with Cam Reddish still on the board.

I would have a problem if NBA testing players regularly if the season starts back up while regular citizens are being ignored.

I was very surprised at how well Rui played. He needs to rebound much better but I liked him and was a better draft pick than I thought he would be.

I stand corrected on not really liking that pick with Cam Reddish still on the board.
Ehh he grabbed 6 boards as a perimeter (saying stretch is a stretch) big

that’s not too bad at all. I wouldn’t expect him to average anything over 8 honestly at his peak

I was wrong about Herro too it happens

Back