Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

We can have fun with that tweet and predict how each series got to that point.

Game 1- Raptors blow a 18 point 2nd half lead, Lowry misses the potential game tying 2 at the buzzer

Game 2- Raptors blow out the Magic on NBA TV

Game 3- Vucvic and Mo dominate inside the paint, Ibaka and Lowry do some fuck nigga shit and gets thrown out. Magic blow them out.

Game 4- Magic dominate inside again, Siakim balls out but the rest of the team struggles.

Game 5- Raptors hold on to beat the Magic. Ibaka, Lowry and Gasol finally have good games

31605.gif

The NBA can cancel this season and I wouldnt give a fuck.

They talking bout needing a 2-3 week training camp. So what? Camps start mid june at earliest, games start in July? Then play games without fans? And thats if no one gets sick in the mean time?

I know Bron is older and wants every chance possible at a ring, but let that shit go. It aint that important.

I wonder if blake griffin gonna wind up just being the guy they put on social media every year to celebrate one of his dunks and that’s it

Most likely yes.......

Blake is the better player of the 2 in my opinion and he has done a good job of improving his game so it doesn't revolve so much around his diminishing athleticism. But I feel it might be too little, to late for him...

Back