Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

CJ has had some real nice moments in the playoffs and that would be my case for him, dudes game really translates well into the postseason

I disagree with you though when you say they are all in the same boat

Booker is an extremely efficient player, dude had a 62% true shooting with almost 30% usage.....those almost Harden levels of efficiency.

He gets to the freethow line and puts pressure on the defense.....CJ takes like 2-3 freethrows a game while Booker is at like 7-8

Booker also a very good pick and roll ball handler......CJ cant do that
Booker in that role though

take Dame off the floor and give CJ that freedom..CJ played Point, he knows how to navigate pnr

i pointed out Booker efficiency as the difference but CJ can do more, he has to, he’s smaller. More creative ball handler/finisher

Booker does all that and still don’t raise the level of his teammates. I watched them play better w/o him last year when Oubre got there. That’s what I mean by they all in the same boat. None of them are Leading a team anywhere as the leader. They all gifted scorers, none of them set the tone when it comes to competition. They just get theirs

Booker in that role though

take Dame off the floor and give CJ that freedom..CJ played Point, he knows how to navigate pnr

i pointed out Booker efficiency as the difference but CJ can do more, he has to, he’s smaller. More creative ball handler/finisher

Booker does all that and still don’t raise the level of his teammates. I watched them play better w/o him last year when Oubre got there. That’s what I mean by they all in the same boat. None of them are Leading a team anywhere as the leader. They all gifted scorers, none of them set the tone when it comes to competition. They just get theirs

No disputing that...only thing I I could really say is Booker is like 5-6 years younger than CJ but I agree with your post

Booker also a much better playmaker and the only player to rival him in that aspect among these players is beal

If I didn’t see beal last season I woulda picked booker over him because of that but beal can too just as well

Beal is playing in some real weird circumstances right now so kind of hard to see whats really going on.....his 3pt shooting has been declining for the past 3-4 years and hes defense has fallen off but he's also had a lot more on his plate.....his usage rate and his free throw rate has gone up ine each of those years too

The better layup:

BlushingLongChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

vs.

drjlayup.gif

Back