Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

For me Bron got eliminated from the GOAT convo after the 17 Finals. GSW had KD...yada yada but Bron had a healthy Kyrie and Love and they still got his ass up outta there in 5 games. Cavs had to shoot like 20 something 3s it felt like in the first quarter in game 4 just not to get swept.

I debated more between CJ and Booker

but honestly between three of them it’s a narrow gap

I can’t be mad if somebody thinks booker>>beal

I wouldnt tell you that though

Booker/Beal is close and I could go either way honestly

Booker showed a lot of improvement defensively early but fell off as the Suns playoff hopes went out the window

Beal over his career has been a pretty solid defender and has defended at a much higher level than Booker but he sucked on defense this year

CJ was the easiest because he doesnt do anything good except score and if thats not happening hes literally giving you nothing else......hes not a good passer or playmaker, he sucks on defense, he doesnt get to the foul line, doesnt rebound, doesnt attack the basket, cant run pick and roll

KD emotionally fragile. He cut.

Doc in his prime could do things Bird in his prime couldn't. Doc was Jordan before Jordan. Doc starts, Bird comes in and fills out the gaps.

Fuck y'all.

Lol Amare. We've had some random ass signings. Like Danny Granger or McRoberts.
Granger and McRob were the anti bron squad lol
We was fishing for SOMEBODY to kinda tap in to some leftover juice lol

Danny granger went out sad though In his career

he def woulda been better than Reggie Miller if he stayed healthy in pacers history. Paul George probably woulda got him traded down the line anyways though

Or they coulda been a duo

mcroberts is the worst heat signing in a decade though

Booker/Beal is close and I could go either way honestly

Booker showed a lot of improvement defensively early but fell off as the Suns playoff hopes went out the window

Beal over his career has been a pretty solid defender and has defended at a much higher level than Booker but he sucked on defense this year

CJ was the easiest because he doesnt do anything good except score and if thats not happening hes literally giving you nothing else......hes not a good passer or playmaker, he sucks on defense, he doesnt get to the foul line, doesnt rebound, doesnt attack the basket, cant run pick and roll

i mean yeah that’s true about CJ but them other niggas in the same boat. Cj the most skilled imo but Booker bigger and more efficient. CJ steps up when Dame ain’t playing but nigga might give you 14 a game for a week when they play together. I can live with his defensive shortcomings before dudes who got the tools and just choose not to

felt CJ would’ve benefited from a change a scenery and move to the 1 but his next stop likely to be off the bench

Granger and McRob were the anti bron squad lol
We was fishing for SOMEBODY to kinda tap in to some leftover juice lol

Danny granger went out sad though In his career

he def woulda been better than Reggie Miller if he stayed healthy in pacers history. Paul George probably woulda got him traded down the line anyways though

Or they coulda been a duo

mcroberts is the worst heat signing in a decade though

LLS can't help yourself!!!!!! At least its funny or at least debatable the slander you give Reggie

i mean yeah that’s true about CJ but them other niggas in the same boat. Cj the most skilled imo but Booker bigger and more efficient. CJ steps up when Dame ain’t playing but nigga might give you 14 a game for a week when they play together. I can live with his defensive shortcomings before dudes who got the tools and just choose not to

CJ has had some real nice moments in the playoffs and that would be my case for him, dudes game really translates well into the postseason

I disagree with you though when you say they are all in the same boat

Booker is an extremely efficient player, dude had a 62% true shooting with almost 30% usage.....those almost Harden levels of efficiency.

He gets to the freethow line and puts pressure on the defense.....CJ takes like 2-3 freethrows a game while Booker is at like 7-8

Booker also a very good pick and roll ball handler......CJ cant do that

LLS can't help yourself!!!!!! At least its funny or at least debatable the slander you give Reggie
I know how to walk the line

he 100% was gonna get Reggie outta there

7D36ED7B-841E-4810-8F30-01B9DA103179.jpeg

If he stayed healthy after 2011 he coulda averaged 20+ for the next 3-4 years and then gave you reggie production in his mid to late 30s until retirement

I know how to walk the line

he 100% was gonna get Reggie outta there

View attachment 268689

If he stayed healthy after 2011 he coulda averaged 20+ for the next 5 years

Stats wise maybe but big time moments in big time games wasn't gonna happen.

Did you tell me earlier my shit had too many "ifs", that is applying here to a nigga career who over not one who is their prime and active.

CJ has had some real nice moments in the playoffs and that would be my case for him, dudes game really translates well into the postseason

I disagree with you though when you say they are all in the same boat

Booker is an extremely efficient player, dude had a 62% true shooting with almost 30% usage.....those almost Harden levels of efficiency.

He gets to the freethow line and puts pressure on the defense.....CJ takes like 2-3 freethrows a game while Booker is at like 7-8

Booker also a very good pick and roll ball handler......CJ cant do that
Booker also a much better playmaker and the only player to rival him in that aspect among these players is beal

If I didn’t see beal last season I woulda picked booker over him because of that but beal can too just as well

Stats wise maybe but big time moments in big time games wasn't gonna happen.

Did you tell me earlier my shit had too many "ifs", that is applying here to a nigga career who over not one who is their prime and active.
I apply ifs when I’m not FULLY serious

but you can’t say somebody wasn’t gonna have big moments lol

Back