Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Reggie ain't play in 2020 so you can't discredit him for that.

Beal lack of D does count against him still don't mean he ain't better player
I wouldn’t say I’m discrediting him for not playing in 2020 but if there was a 2020 version of him that didn’t get their own team to run I would say it’s Middleton based on body type, play style, and skill set

and you gotta factor in defense

I wouldn’t say I’m discrediting him for not playing in 2020 but if there was a 2020 version of him that didn’t get their own team to run I would say it’s Middleton based on body type, play style, and skill set

and you gotta factor in defense

Reggie better than Middleton but I get better where you were going with that now.

Like I said even with defense factored in I still favor Beal.

If the draft was tonight and Beal and Klay on the board know what we know now about both. Who you taking?

Reggie better than Middleton but I get better where you were going with that now.

Like I said even with defense factored in I still favor Beal.

If the draft was tonight and Beal and Klay on the board know what we know now about both. Who you taking?

@ the bolded

"riight"

I don’t know that for sure

it probably is Reggie but it’s really not by much

and I’m taking beal. I’m the one who even introduced that comparison here. I know what beal can do and idk if klay can do that. Klay has better defense but idk if he can do the things on offense that beal can do and especially as the #1 option

@ the bolded

"riight"

I don’t know that for sure

it probably is Reggie but it’s really not by much

and I’m taking beal. I’m the one who even introduced that comparison here. I know what beal can do and idk if klay can do that. Klay has better defense but idk if he can do the things on offense that beal can do and especially as the #1 option

giphy.gif

The other bold is all I've been saying about Klay overall regardless of player comparison.

I want to see something real quick

Put these players in order from best to worst

Mitchell
Beal
CJ
Booker

Beal as the number one option lottery team

beal play, don’t play, Wizards compete the same

my boy a Wiz fan, been in Beal ass all year about his fake Harden impersonation and olay defense

Wtf is it Beal is doing on the court Klay can’t? Lead a lottery team

man y’all niggas better stop playing Big Soulja

Klay couldn’t average 20 points as main option...imaging Klay taking 23 shots a game averaging less than 20

switch Klay and Beal, the Wizards get that weak ass 8 seed

Back