Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I'm just posting. I don't know the facts but yall cool with this if true?

All im seeing is a kid getting 500k for himself and his family vs making colleges millions and not even be allowed to have a burger bought for him.

Im wondering if this leads to something like a under 23 league eventually. Too early now but if enough kids do this, they might be able to create a 8-12 team league where kids 18-22 can play in and get paid. They can enter the draft at any age, and if they never get drafted, they can sign up to the g league or go overseas.

I'm just posting. I don't know the facts but yall cool with this if true?

maybe they’re rushing it which is bad cause it should’ve been in the works but I’ll give them year to work out the kinks.

im not sure that’ll be best for the kids or the league over time if that’s what they envision though

When I think of Curry I think of Shooting Guard. The main reason I can't put him on my PG list. I seen too many games where Draymond initiates the O while Curry is running off screens.

Magic
Oscar
Zeke
Stockton
CP3
Nah man what a way to discredit him

Curry average the same number of Assists as Gary Payton

We talk about curry being the best PG in the league so when it’s all time we gonna delegate him to SG? Nah B that’s wiggidy wack

Nah man what a way to discredit him

Curry average the same number of Assists as Gary Payton

We talk about curry being the best PG in the league so when it’s all time we gonna delegate him to SG? Nah B that’s wiggidy wack
Warriors play at a faster pace and have more ball movement than the Sonics had but i get it.

Nigga had to hate so he could put peasy head ass Zeke on there

Then he couldn’t even pick 4

Coward!
Maybe I have Curry in my top SG list instead of my top PG list. Not hating just don't see him as a traditional point guard like the others. That's just me tho.
And CP3 is honorable mention but i didn't feel like editing.

And Freeman still thinks of you as a bitch so quit trying to team up with him to come at me.

Deep Down me and freeman are cool we just don’t hold back when talkin shit

I don’t hold grudges not even with mans

Is Westbrook in your SG list too? Gilbert arenas?

Back