Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Last question

So you’re saying steph isn’t a hybrid?

actually wait this is the last question

So steph is one of the top 5 best SGs of all time?
I see him as a hybrid. Which eliminates him imo as a PG. On the team he plays for his role is more of a shooter than a facilitator. The main reason GS was unfuckwitable was bcuz they have multiple players that can initiate the O. Curry is at his best when he is in catch in shoot mode. If GS is down a bucket in a half court setting i bet you they are most likely having him run off screens than at the top of the key with ball in hand. Nigga Kevin Love was d'ing that nigga up in iso that one finals. I'm not hating on the nigga, I just think he is a better SG than PG and he is a helluva PG.

Maybe I have Curry in my top SG list instead of my top PG list. Not hating just don't see him as a traditional point guard like the others. That's just me tho.
And CP3 is honorable mention but i didn't feel like editing.

And Freeman still thinks of you as a bitch so quit trying to team up with him to come at me.

Any of you can get this smoke. That should be abundantly clear by now.

We on quarantine truces right now tho. I'm on vacation.

Nah B...Zeke would Neva

CP3 woulda saw that the play broke down sooner and got the ball to someone else with a better option.
giphy.gif

Whether Kevin love locked up curry for a possession or not, curry is the PG of this current era which makes him worthy of being on mt rushmore

Back