Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Nah... I gotta stop you here cause Oakley was actually punching niggas in the face. It's some respect that's deserved to be paid there. Straight up. You really comparison dude to faggot ass rj and perkins. Foh.
A nigga with a jumper>>> A nigga with a temper

I'll take them fake tough Morris twins over Oakley any day of the week. And I still wouldn't give a damn about their opinion about elite players until they actually had to carry a team like other elite players.

A nigga with a jumper>>> A nigga with a temper

I'll take them fake tough Morris twins over Oakley any day of the week. And I still wouldn't give a damn about their opinion about elite players until they actually had to carry a team like other elite players.

Oakley was wet from midrange and had great passing game and was lockdown even past his prime. You talking out of your ass.

Fuck them twins.

What a stupid fucking notion.

What they should do is end the regular season and begin the playoffs..

Fly all 16 teams to the least affected state and play the games in any empty arena back to back like march madness. All media should be far away from the action. Test everyone twice a week and this could work

Last edited:

What a stupid fucking notion.

What they should do is end the regular season and begin the playoffs..

Fly all 16 teams to the least affected state and play the games in any empty arena back to back like march madness. All media should be far away from the action. Test everyone twice a week and this it could work

Is it really worth it for like what a week or 2 of basketball? Seems kinda stupid. If each team ain't playing at least 5 games + play in + playoffs then keep that shit. Don't risk our stars dying for a 2 week March madness format. Fuck all that. Come back strong or not at all.

Is it really worth it for like what a week or 2 of basketball? Seems kinda stupid. If each team ain't playing at least 5 games + play in + playoffs then keep that shit. Don't risk our stars dying for a 2 week March madness format. Fuck all that. Come back strong or not at all.
There's no risk because the context of all of this is they're all quarantined and would remain quarantined in hotels throughout. I should've said that

There's no risk because the context of all of this is they're all quarantined and would remain quarantined in hotels throughout. I should've said that

You still gotta account for hotel staff and players being fuck niggas. (See rudy gobert) To say theres no risk is naive af.

They gonna put these niggas in police state to play?

Sounds messy af to me. It's bigger more important shit to figure out tbh.

You still gotta account for hotel staff and players being fuck niggas. (See rudy gobert) To say theres no risk is naive af.

They gonna put these niggas in police state to play?

Sounds messy af to me. It's bigger more important shit to figure out tbh.
You're not wrong but yea.... IF ppl want ball it would kinda be police-ish. If not, wait til 2021

Kevin love was the best PF for multiple years

also Kevin love as of right now is a 2nd ballot hall of fame player with better stats than a lot of guys 5th letter made threads about

Kevin Love put some empty stats and its not like he was ever going to lead you anywhere as a number option but Minnesota didnt do a good job of building that team and putting talent around him either

Back