Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Nothing Ewing said or did would have changed the Dolan fuckery.

Also I am tired of reading about role players having opinions about star players. Guys like Kendrick Perkins, Oakley, Richard Jefferson etc need to shut the fuck up and continue to ride the coattails of the stars that allowed them to even be known to the masses.

Also I am tired of reading about role players having opinions about star players. Guys like Kendrick Perkins, Oakley, Richard Jefferson etc need to shut the fuck up and continue to ride the coattails of the stars that allowed them to even be known to the masses.
They need something to make them extraordinary so they say all this BS for shock value

Richard Jefferson is cool although for a guy who hardly played with Lebron he act like he’s Damon Jones or mo Williams

Nah... I gotta stop you here cause Oakley was actually punching niggas in the face. It's some respect that's deserved to be paid there. Straight up. You really comparison dude to faggot ass rj and perkins. Foh.

I know. Next thing we know we goin have Antoine “Big Dog” Carr shootin his mouth about Karl Malone and John Stockton, or Hersey Hawkins telling us how much of an asshole Barkley was.

Stop giving these Dellavadova muhfuckas attention.

Except Craig Hodges. He spit that real about y’all’s god, Mike.

Back