Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Seinfeld had the goat sneaker collection on the show I’m currently collecting the Seinfeld sneaker packs

I used to watch Seinfield a lot but only cause it was on all the damn time. It had some funny episodes but for the most part it was just aight to me back then. I might have to give it another chance one day

Reactions: Bender Rodriguez
If u could only use 2 from now on, which ones are u choosing?

czh1je3oyqo01.jpg

None.

Gang Gang

Its Beulah birfday?

Happy born day @Remedy

I got $20 on your bingo cards tonight cuz i know once 7pm hit you and Brenda finna cut up.

Edit: it was weeks ago. Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what makes people care deeply about animals, outside of normal respect for life shit. Seen a grown man cry cause someone ran over a stray that he feeds from time to time. It's like, I admire his ability to make a meaningful heart felt connection with this creature. But I dont envy how attached he can readily become to something like that.

Reactions: deadeye
Hiked and zip lined through the Jamaican jungle. Floated, swam and swung from a rope into the river. Rode horses in the ocean. Of course no picture because well.....

Who coming with me in December to do it again?

• Goat
Reactions: Ironman
Aye yo all my weed smokers and edible people, is a 100 mg thc brownie alot or?? Im not a regular(just smoke on special occasions birthdays/vegas/vacations). I didnt eat the whole thing just bit a corner off bout a hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.