Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch Seinfield a lot but only cause it was on all the damn time. It had some funny episodes but for the most part it was just aight to me back then. I might have to give it another chance one day

If u could only use 2 from now on, which ones are u choosing?

czh1je3oyqo01.jpg

None.

Gang Gang

Its Beulah birfday?

Happy born day @Remedy

I got $20 on your bingo cards tonight cuz i know once 7pm hit you and Brenda finna cut up.

Edit: it was weeks ago. Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what makes people care deeply about animals, outside of normal respect for life shit. Seen a grown man cry cause someone ran over a stray that he feeds from time to time. It's like, I admire his ability to make a meaningful heart felt connection with this creature. But I dont envy how attached he can readily become to something like that.

Hiked and zip lined through the Jamaican jungle. Floated, swam and swung from a rope into the river. Rode horses in the ocean. Of course no picture because well.....

Who coming with me in December to do it again?

Aye yo all my weed smokers and edible people, is a 100 mg thc brownie alot or?? Im not a regular(just smoke on special occasions birthdays/vegas/vacations). I didnt eat the whole thing just bit a corner off bout a hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back