Status
Not open for further replies.
Ti trying to hard at this moment. Damn nigga getting into with someone way outta his age bracket b. Nigga let that shit go

Reactions: deadeye
View attachment 125691

View attachment 125692

this is as 90s baby as it gets bruh...they've hit their apex..this is like limp bizkit hosting trl the day before the mtv movie awards hosted by blink 182...

it dont get no nastier than that

My boy was fucking a chick with cerebral palsy and she was a alcoholic. I sent this pic to him last night and we were cutting tf up lmaooooo. I'll never let him live that shit down. Had her coming to the club walking all fucked up and shit. Niggas was thirsty af.

Screenshot_20190412-213803_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-084010_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-083838_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m at this class with 1 hr of sleep
TautBreakableFanworms-small.gif

I’m at this class with 1 hr of sleep
TautBreakableFanworms-small.gif

That was me yesterday. Went 26 hrs straight. Between 2 jobs. Somehow still woke up early af this morning and about to work today from 1pm - 6-7am between the 2 again. Hopefully I get a detail somewhere I can watch the raptors game up close today.

It’s too early for these laughs…
Would you get mad if you was in a bikini and men started staring at your... at you in general. I mean looking at considered cheating but why trip about it. Don't say you wanna ho somewhere knowing well that's what going tho be there

Status
Not open for further replies.