Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out @nowthisnews’s Tweet:

This is part of the reason why this exodus away from traditional family units is bad. I'm not saying that the bank shouldn't be paying her more, but part of the reason that the woman is having a problem is because she's raising a child alone. Our society really isn't built to accomodate that. Some can do it, but for multiple reasons, it's better to have to parents in the picture. For that reason, these dingbat broads out here acting like being a single mother is great need to shut up, and these shitty ass dudes that walk away from their responsibilities need to stop.

This is part of the reason why this exodus away from traditional family units is bad. I'm not saying that the bank shouldn't be paying her more, but part of the reason that the woman is having a problem is because she's raising a child alone. Our society really isn't built to accomodate that. Some can do it, but for multiple reasons, it's better to have to parents in the picture. For that reason, these dingbat broads out here acting like being a single mother is great need to shut up, and these shitty ass dudes that walk away from their responsibilities need to stop.

I agree with the fact that a strong family unit is paramount.. ..the prevailing "cultural norms" that are universally accepted are trash.. side chick.. side dude.... baby momma.. baby daddy bullshit.. but we dont know the circumstances to her relationship status i guess you were making a larger point i get that but you attributed it to her without knowing her situation

I agree with the fact that a strong family unit is paramount.. ..the prevailing "cultural norms" that are universally accepted are trash.. side chick.. side dude.... baby momma.. baby daddy bullshit.. but we dont know the circumstances to her relationship status i guess you were making a larger point i get that but you attributed it to her without knowing her situation

Yeah, I'm not knocking the chick. I don't know her situation. I'm just pointing out that her finances don't really work because she's a single mother. That's just now how our society is built. Even if she was just with a dude making the same as her, that would double the income, but wouldn't come close to doubling their expenses. These banks and companies are getting over on a lot of people with the pay, so that is a legit issue. However, I think it's also a legit issue that its becoming more and more common place for people to believe one parent household are ok.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Jamie Dimon could've responded by calling her out on some of her decisions, but it wouldn't have been worth the heat he would've taken for saying it.

Plus, like you kind of alluded too.........a bank teller's salary was never meant to be the sole breadwinner.

That's more along the lines of something a housewife would do to get some extra spending money.

Same can be said for fast-food workers.

Those jobs simply weren't meant to provide a middle class lifestyle.

So the coworker who I almost got into it with sent a text to the other coworker we hang with telling her to “get Kandy before she say something”. So she said she asked what did I do because she don’t know what the fuck going on.

The chick says I been short with her, which I have. Why the fuck would I talk to disrespectful mf who I was supposedly cool with. She’s also mad because I sent a student in the class to get me some chips. Like bruh, I don’t do this shit!! I don’t do mess and drama.

My coworker who received the text finally got filled in and she thinks ol girl is really mad because I’m not in the room with her today because she’s subbing for one of our classes. When in reality, I’m ducked off in another classroom tryna finish my school work, so I can pass my damn class and graduate.

Shit is stupidity, you get disrespectful but you mad because I’m not in the classroom chilling with you. This is why I limit female interaction. Growing up with majority of boys, we ain’t do this.

So the coworker who I almost got into it with sent a text to the other coworker we hang with telling her to “get Kandy before she say something”. So she said she asked what did I do because she don’t know what the fuck going on.

The chick says I been short with her, which I have. Why the fuck would I talk to disrespectful mf who I was supposedly cool with. She’s also mad because I sent a student in the class to get me some chips. Like bruh, I don’t do this shit!! I don’t do mess and drama.

My coworker who received the text finally got filled in and she thinks ol girl is really mad because I’m not in the room with her today because she’s subbing for one of our classes. When in reality, I’m ducked off in another classroom tryna finish my school work, so I can pass my damn class and graduate.

Shit is stupidity, you get disrespectful but you mad because I’m not in the classroom chilling with you. This is why I limit female interaction. Growing up with majority of boys, we ain’t do this.
Y'all gotta box

I wanted to make a thread on ideally how you would want your funeral to be but i feel its too morbid and nobody trying talk about that

Yeah, I'm not knocking the chick. I don't know her situation. I'm just pointing out that her finances don't really work because she's a single mother. That's just now how our society is built. Even if she was just with a dude making the same as her, that would double the income, but wouldn't come close to doubling their expenses. These banks and companies are getting over on a lot of people with the pay, so that is a legit issue. However, I think it's also a legit issue that its becoming more and more common place for people to believe one parent household are ok.
But this is a subjective though, because in a truly traditional house only the father would work. Causing much more expense with the same income.

But this is a subjective though, because in a truly traditional house only the father would work. Causing much more expense with the same income.

That's not really a universal truth and certainly wasn't the case in the black community. It has been generations since you could say the average family could comfortably get by with one income.

peep

headline

Shooting on Nipsey Hussle Procession Route Leaves 1 Dead and Several Injured

actual facts, some niggaz got shot in LA on a portion one of the streets that was used hours earlier but the convoy for Nips funeral..that ain't even news

I wanted to make a thread on ideally how you would want your funeral to be but i feel its too morbid and nobody trying talk about that
I want it to be as private and as quick as possible

My kids and my kin reiterating to each other everything I’ve done since 05 has been for me and them.

To thine own self be true and keep living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back