Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sick to my stomach seeing how real estate quadrupled.

i had no idea when i was a young dude them houses was like $18k....shits now going for $80k
fucking cribs in the hood cost $250k+ now?

i wont sell my people out.....but damn

Gentrification

Gift and a curse.

I'm thinking that the reason so many white people are in my old hood now is because the older people who bought those homes back in the day died off and their kids decided to sell those houses.

It's good that the property values are going up, but bad because that increases the property taxes.

If people who own those homes can't afford the taxes anymore....best case.....they'll be able to sell the house at a decent profit.

Worst case, they lose the house to foreclosure.

Careful who you call a coon and a sell out... especially some one who has put in the work

Blackhat was right though.

That's why Graybeard got in his feelings.

Old dude knew he fucked up when he said "Russia's killing people too."

Basically proved Blackhat's point.

The average nigga on the street could give a fuck about Russia because Russia isn't really our problem.

They're just being used as a scapegoat for America's problems.

Starbucks sells this double shot espresso at gas stations. This shit should be a controlled substance bruh. I am fucking wired...I am fucking ready
giphy (7).gif

how they just selling liquid coke in stores and nobody give a fuck..?

Blackhat was right though.

That's why Graybeard got in his feelings.

Old dude knew he fucked up when he said "Russia's killing people too."

Basically proved Blackhat's point.

The average nigga on the street could give a fuck about Russia because Russia isn't really our problem.

They're just being used as a scapegoat for America's problems.

You live here?

Yo...read the book by Keenan Ivory Wayans about the making of in living color. Alot of black celebs from the era oprah came from. Dont like black people..I know shits crazy..they dont wanna be black and dont like black people.

That's what ol' dude was trying to say about Jemele in that vid you saw a few days ago.

Basically, her pro-black persona is just a facade she uses to cover up her radical feminist views.

You live here?

What are you getting at?

Let me guess, because I live in America.......America's problems are my problems right?

There's some truth to that.

However, just because Russia's being used as a scapegoat for our problems doesn't mean they're actually our problem.

Everything they're being accused of doing could've easily been done by racist trolls over here.

That's what ol' dude was trying to say about Jemele in that vid you saw a few days ago.

Basically, her pro-black persona is just a facade she uses to cover up her radical feminist views.
I'd believe that if she didnt lose her job over it. Disingenuous people usually are genuine until shit gets real then u see their tru colors.

His and Hers was about to become what Skip and Shannon is now. They were gonna be stars and she was threatened to shut up the first time..shit got real..know what she said

giphy (3).gif

that ain't no persona

I'd believe that if she didnt lose her job over it. Disingenuous people usually are genuine until shit gets real then u see their tru colors.

His and Hers was about to become what Skip and Shannon is now. They were gonna be stars and she was threatened to shut up the first time..shit got real..know what she said

View attachment 125605

that ain't no persona

Nah, they......her and Michael Smith......fell for the okey doke.

They left His and Hers because ESPN "promoted" them to the 6pm Sportscenter slot.

However, what her and Mike failed to realize was that they didn't want the SJW Mike and Jemele.......they wanted the fun-loving, "doin too much" Michael and Jemele who dressed up in costumes and did re-enactments and skits and whatnot.

They didn't realize that SJW (social justice warrior) shit wasn't gonna fly on sportscenter.

That's not even the right format for that type of commentary.

Granted, I do believe that ESPN saw His & Hers as a threat to First Take.

They just got blinded by the money more than anything else.

If they hadn't been offered more money, they probably wouldn't have seen it as a promotion.

Bitches let hoes that fuck other women's men, and stay taken/single. Tell them how they and their men should behave in a relationship.

I'ma let a let a nigga that pull a hammy everytime he play ball, tell me how to stretch.

Bitch gone tell u bout a king..bitch neva even had a knight

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

Still it goes to show..she thought she could voice her opinion that she genuinely has. They said no, buck dance for these dollas nigga. She tried to be on some fuck shit and let it go. A real nigga couldnt do it..popped off and got fired for it. Mad niggaz was like..yea that's fucked up, but why u just ain't shut the fuck up..mad black men in sports journalism was on that

giphy (8).gif

Never order fries with carry out order. Shyt will be soggy by the time you get home

Bruh, you're supposed to eat them on the way home.

Every time I go to Chick Fil A, I always eat my food in the parking lot.

Once I'm finished, I get out the car and put the trash in their can.

Rarely has a ChickFilA meal made it to my house in it's entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back