Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave the bold to his mama and Auntie and then I got the rest.

I feel you, and thats your choice

I aint gone preach nor am I a super godly nigga, just got back into it this year

but why cant a man do this? i think thats a different kinda comfort and love coming from dad or unc or big bro

I feel you, and thats your choice

I aint gone preach nor am I a super godly nigga, just got back into it this year

but why cant a man do this? i think thats a different kinda comfort and love coming from dad or unc or big bro

It's definitely not that a man can't cause my grandfather certainly did it for me. Just not something I'm big on is why I said that.

I actually do at times bow my head and just ask for my people to be watched over.

We having a good discourse nothing said so far to me has been taken as being preachy.

ah ok.....and I get it

I just prayed over my family dinner out loud for the first time in my life months ago.....i thought i never would

thats dope your grands did that.....I never really had any of that from males, even just to know somebody cared like that

but a lot of times we do shy away from it for tough guy reasons lol....so thats why i asked

Bitches let hoes that fuck other women's men, and stay taken/single. Tell them how they and their men should behave in a relationship.

I'ma let a let a nigga that pull a hammy everytime he play ball, tell me how to stretch.

Bitch gone tell u bout a king..bitch neva even had a knight

ah ok.....and I get it

I just prayed over my family dinner out loud for the first time in my life months ago.....i thought i never would

thats dope your grands did that.....I never really had any of that from males, even just to know somebody cared like that

but a lot of times we do shy away from it for tough guy reasons lol....so thats why i asked

Yeah my grandfather was really religious. I always respected and appreciated those prayers for me from him. He did it whether I was in his presence or not is what really got me. I'm not heavily religious and I don't know if its out of habit, belief or a combination of both since I went to church as a kid but do find myself praying here and there.

Whether we in the house or out on a date my wife and I always pray before we eat.

Nobody in the world gets more upset than a dude being accused of something he definitely did. :chile:

KMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voice goes up a higher octave like...

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? WHAT BITCH? I DIDN...I DIDN'T FUCC THAT BITCH! MAN...I EEN DO NUTHIN! YOU WYLIN RIGHT NOW!"

...not that I would personally know about that kinda thing. Haha

Last edited:
i was just watching a clip of the daily show. they have oprah on there and it look like her titties got bigger.
cole.png
If there ever was an older woman to crush on LAAAWD

When you lose ur debit card and order a new one, you find out ur a subscriber to shit u dont even remember using ur card for..

Content provider telling me they cant charge my debit card anymore..

:foh3: get used to that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back