Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example #49023 on how I know I'm washed.

I was chillin outside leanin on my whip and a nigga walked up and said "you got some gas?" . I looked at my car and thought "why df wouldn't i have gas?" and then it hit me and i was like

giphy.gif

I was chillin outside leanin on my whip and a nigga walked up and said "you got some gas?" . I looked at my car and thought "why df wouldn't i have gas?" and then it hit me and i was like

giphy.gif
Fam u live in southeast or something? Lmao what the fuck would make a nigga walk up on u and ask u that lmao.....I’d had been offended....hate when I’m in the hood and ppl do that ...I mean I definitely point them to where they can cop but I do it with an attitude

Fam u live in southeast or something? Lmao what the fuck would make a nigga walk up on u and ask u that lmao.....I’d had been offended....hate when I’m in the hood and ppl do that ...I mean I definitely point them to where they can cop but I do it with an attitude

I'm a nigga with dreads and tats, that shit happens on the regular. There's been atleast 4 times that shit happened with @Kandy on the phone.

In continuation of the ABW holiday giveaway I'm giving everybody who's on the all time ABW list money (most posts, most likes, threads, etc).

@Goldie

What about all the people who got $10 million for following ABW on Twitter...........but lost it as soon as the money was reset?

I don't know man gif.gif

I seen a story online where this nurse speaks out on immunizations and how they really affect people. Her child was perfectly normal till one of the immunizations her child had gotten and then her child ended up having Down syndrome.
Not to mention the chiro I work for will not allow his children to get immunizations. He has his Dr sign off on them and it just makes me wonder seeing he took medical classes what that’s all about...

This other nurse speaks out on how she got the flu shot and almost died...

I don't think you can just get DS.

That shit has to do with your chromosomes

giphy.gif

Lmao

I remember the moment I realized I was getting high too much was when I realized cats stopped asking if I was selling drugs and started asking if I wanted to buy them

Being mistaken for a drug dealer caused me to accidentally call a crackhead “ma’am” not too long ago...

Pulling up to a stop sign I see this lady in my moms neighborhood I assumed needed help cuz she was walking around kinda stressed looking wit a cell phone in her hand...my moms neighborhood never had “drug” issues coming up but I didn’t know they just put a halfway house up tha street...so as I start to slow up to see if she was ok I realized “Wait!! That’s a fucking crackhead!!” I keep going to tha stop sign and she starts waking up to my window...now I don’t know what kinda witchcraft this bitch knew because when I went to stick my head out tha drivers side window where she was only a few feet away from a split second ago to tell her to “get tha fuck on” not only was she not there...she was halfway in my passengers side window leaning in asking if I had some hard...scared tha FUCK outta me so bad I replied “No ma’am...” and peeled off smh

Lmao

I remember the moment I realized I was getting high too much was when I realized cats stopped asking if I was selling drugs and started asking if I wanted to buy them

Oh I definitely get tha universal...”U smoke?!”...
91BB7B1E-1C45-4B9B-9C48-A376C8AABB93.gif
sign at tha gas station at least 3x’s a day lol

Me and my girl are having this debate. A nigga she talked to in the past added her on snapchat so she blocked him like immediately. I said to me thats a sign that she still has some kinda feelings for the nigga, she said she was did it because she didnt want any shit.

Me and my girl are having this debate. A nigga she talked to in the past added her on snapchat so she blocked him like immediately. I said to me thats a sign that she still has some kinda feelings for the nigga, she said she was did it because she didnt want any shit.

U prefer your girl talkin to her exes?

You wildin fam.

She just smart enough to avoid potential drama. Thats a good move and a characteristic you want in your chick.

With that said though, idk how old you are, im almost 30. Id be mad off rip if my girl was still on snapchat at this age. Leave that shit to the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back