Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
U prefer your girl talkin to her exes?
I don't care as long as she doesn't cross the line
If you have to give something up cold turkey to me that's a sign that it's a weakness of yours. Do what you have to keep outta trouble, just acknowledge it as what it is.

You wildin fam.

She just smart enough to avoid potential drama. Thats a good move and a characteristic you want in your chick.

With that said though, idk how old you are, im almost 30. Id be mad off rip if my girl was still on snapchat at this age. Leave that shit to the kids.
Ill be 30 in less then 6 months and my girl will be soon then that. How do you feel about IG stories?

doesnt someone have to accept the invite on Snap?

i know they do on IG

so it wouldnt matter if he requested her on there, she could just delete the request or ignore it

I don't care as long as she doesn't cross the line
If you have to give something up cold turkey to me that's a sign that it's a weakness of yours. Do what you have to keep outta trouble, just acknowledge it as what it is.

Ill be 30 in less then 6 months and my girl will be soon then that. How do you feel about IG stories?

Same shit with IG stories. Like yo why we caring about how other people living and why we broadcasting to other people how we living? We too old for that shit.

But I know thats just me. Social media is so normalized now that you end up the oddball for not fucking with it so I try not to judge.

But still though, if I ever find a chick that doesnt have any social media, ill take her to check out wedding halls on our first date.

Me and my girl are having this debate. A nigga she talked to in the past added her on snapchat so she blocked him like immediately. I said to me thats a sign that she still has some kinda feelings for the nigga, she said she was did it because she didnt want any shit.
You got issues nigga. Your gal smart.

I’d do the same shit. Ain’t no nigga about to get a chance to come in and stir some shit up. Block that shit before the attempt. Don’t mean it’s any feelings involved, it means ain’t nobody got time for the bullshit that could come with that.

Me and my girl are having this debate. A nigga she talked to in the past added her on snapchat so she blocked him like immediately. I said to me thats a sign that she still has some kinda feelings for the nigga, she said she was did it because she didnt want any shit.
I'm extra paranoid, I'd be questioning why she felt the need to tell me of this good deed that I had no reason to know

:chile:
But that's just me..I be looking beneath the surface so deep I end up coming back crazy

You got issues nigga. Your gal smart.

I’d do the same shit. Ain’t no nigga about to get a chance to come in and stir some shit up. Block that shit before the attempt. Don’t mean it’s any feelings involved, it means ain’t nobody got time for the bullshit that could come with that.
How can someone stir something up if they dont have some power over you? There has to be something there. Blocking is a strong reaction to something that hasnt happend.
Its a show of emotion, and if he can get emotion out of you just by his e-presents then to me that is a tell tale sign

Usually when do shit like that, it cause it's a light tap to let u know..hey nigga, I'm still desirable to some niggaz out here..u got me feeling a lil unappreciated

Fucking guy at my job was hacking and cough up a lung in the office this morning...now I'm feeling the onset of flem in my throat..pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back