Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone stir something up if they dont have some power over you? There has to be something there. Blocking is a strong reaction to something that hasnt happend.
Its a show of emotion, and if he can get emotion out of you just by his e-presents then to me that is a tell tale sign

lol wth are u talkin about fam?:niggaa:

We're talkin about a nigga who probably used to fuck your girl daily. What do u think he hunted her down on snapchat for, to talk about yesterday's knicks game? Her cutting that shit off from the rip was some stand up shit. A chick who was still feeling a way would've accepted and started "catching up on old times".

How can someone stir something up if they dont have some power over you? There has to be something there. Blocking is a strong reaction to something that hasnt happend.
Its a show of emotion, and if he can get emotion out of you just by his e-presents then to me that is a tell tale sign
Because niggas is corny. Don’t act like you ain’t seen nobody stir some shit up or try when they ex or someone they used to talk to got a new one.

Same shit with IG stories. Like yo why we caring about how other people living and why we broadcasting to other people how we living? We too old for that shit.

But I know thats just me. Social media is so normalized now that you end up the oddball for not fucking with it so I try not to judge.

But still though, if I ever find a chick that doesnt have any social media, ill take her to check out wedding halls on our first date.

It's crazy how society is these days. As a 80s baby and growing up in the 90s, we knew how to interact with another via phone. These days, it's like if you don't have a social media platform that you're either irrelevant or can't be contacted. Although I have all three social media platforms but I'm rarely on them. I tell people "let's cut out the middleman. We don't need an app as the middleman (FB, IG, Snap) to contact me. You wanna inbox or contact me, then do like we used to do and call or text me directly". Like Biggie said "Call the crib, same number, same hood, it's all good"

Yes. My bedroom.

oooh the Kandy Shack....I see you

:ghost:

I did a deep, blood red wall behind my bed in our old house.....ended up changing the curtains and comforter to match....the whole room was brown, cream, and that red.....shit was sexy af

I miss that room

Because niggas is corny. Don’t act like you ain’t seen nobody stir some shit up or try when they ex or someone they used to talk to got a new one.
One can attempt to stir it up, but you have all control. If he step outta bounds then drop the block on his ass. But if a preemptive block is what you need to keep yourself at bay, by all means. Just know why and what you're doing.

lol wth are u talkin about fam?:niggaa:

We're talkin about a nigga who probably used to fuck your girl daily. What do u think he hunted her down on snapchat for, to talk about yesterday's knicks game? Her cutting that shit off from the rip was some stand up shit. A chick who was still feeling a way would've accepted and started "catching up on old times".

Im not jumping to any conclusions on how he found her or why he added her, I'll leave the speculation to you.
To me it looks like just his e-presents was enough to get a rise out of her that she would hit the block. Im not mad at it, just dissecting it a bit.

Example #49023 on how I know I'm washed.

I was chillin outside leanin on my whip and a nigga walked up and said "you got some gas?" . I looked at my car and thought "why df wouldn't i have gas?" and then it hit me and i was like

giphy.gif
Could have been saying grass

One can attempt to stir it up, but you have all control. If he step outta bounds then drop the block on his ass. But if a preemptive block is what you need to keep yourself at bay, by all means. Just know why and what you're doing.

Im not jumping to any conclusions on how he found her or why he added her, I'll leave the speculation to you.
To me it looks like just his e-presents was enough to get a rise out of her that she would hit the block. Im not mad at it, just dissecting it a bit.

Aint no nigga looking for his ex on snapchat to small talk, i could be wrong tho....

Remember a nigga said he just got a snap chat and was tripping cuz all the thots in his phone got a snap chat

I was like fam, u a couple years more married than me, exactly how many thots you got saved in your phone??

And if he is, I got enough trust that I aint worried. But she aint got enough trust in herself I can see why she just blocked him.

That's backwards logic fam. That's like wanting a nigga on a diet to fill his kitchen with cupcakes and donuts. Yea the mf can refuse to eat it, but why even entertain the shit?

And if he is, I got enough trust that I aint worried. But she aint got enough trust in herself I can see why she just blocked him.

Question out of curiosity.

When so many people here put themselves in those shoes and said they either did or would have done the same thing and it had nothing at all to do with feelings, do you come to a realization that maybe you were wrong for thinking she had feelings or couldnt control herself, or in your mind is it cause she still got feelings and nothing can make you think different?

That's backwards logic fam. That's like wanting a nigga on a diet to fill his kitchen with cupcakes and donuts. Yea the mf can refuse to eat it, but why even entertain the shit?
Nah, more like finding out if you are an alcoholic. If you cant just drink socially and stop you got a problem, your probably an alcoholic and you need to cut it out completely, because it has a hold over you.
If she cant be on social media with this nigga and you gotta cut him off completely, then it sounds like he has a hold on her to me. And all im saying is it should be acknowledged so you know how to move.
I have no problem with the block, just know why you're doing it.

Question out of curiosity.

When so many people here put themselves in those shoes and said they either did or would have done the same thing and it had nothing at all to do with feelings, do you come to a realization that maybe you were wrong for thinking she had feelings or couldnt control herself, or in your mind is it cause she still got feelings and nothing can make you think different?
I can see yalls POV for sure, but i think yall are just in denial of your own feelings because you've done something similar in the past.

Maybe im tripping, I just need to be proven wrong in a better way then just saying nah she did it right.

Me and my girl are having this debate. A nigga she talked to in the past added her on snapchat so she blocked him like immediately. I said to me thats a sign that she still has some kinda feelings for the nigga, she said she was did it because she didnt want any shit.

I do that sort of thing out of respect for my partner. I would like my partner to have no worries about what may be goin on behind the scenes. I also do it cuz I dont want no backwards ass shit from my partner in the middle of an argument about "random guys/exs" still contacting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back