Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People usually do the cut them out of there life thing because they haven't moved on and need time to heal. Aka feelings.
That was another point I made to her, she has like highschool ex's on there, but this nigga gets the chop asap. Seems odd
These latest details are raising my suspicions...

People usually do the cut them out of there life thing because they haven't moved on and need time to heal. Aka feelings.
That was another point I made to her, she has like highschool ex's on there, but this nigga gets the chop asap. Seems odd

In response to this, you can’t really compare high school sweethearts to grown up relationships.
I’m only speaking from my perspective but in high school I had relationships and thought I loved the kid but after falling in love for real I know that wasn’t real love it was just me thinking it was.

She could be blocking because what they had was real at one point, (doesn’t mean she’s still in love w/him) and doesn’t feel the need to share y’all new story with him seeing it’s none of his business and has nothing to do with him.

I’ve been told that sometimes when you think something is wrong with someone it’s really something in yourself that you need to really be looking at. Not everybody is going to think the way that you do and you have to remember that.

Lady slammed her door into my car. I don’t know why they fucking do that.

I hate having to be crazy.

Watching this Birdbox shit... there's a lil slim honey in the crib and homie goes after the pregnant chick on her 9th month? :dfbruh:

Watching this Birdbox shit... there's a lil slim honey in the crib and homie goes after the pregnant chick on her 9th month? :dfbruh:
I figured they wrote that role for a white man, but black dude killed the audition. Like.. he pose to be the virtuoso American soulja type. Outside of our biases about race..the movie kinda is that..like them not mentioning Asian dude is gay and only in passing and when its mentioned it ain't even a sticking point

But u see what they did when white dude said make (...) great again..dude and rel both look away and scratch the back of their neck..kinda a sublim acknowledgment of the world today..like we know this movie bout beyond race and gender..but

But still, hitting on a 9 month pregnant chick is crazy *mal voice*

But u see what they did when white dude said make (...) great again..dude and rel both look away and scratch the back of their neck..kinda a sublim acknowledgment of the world today..like we know this movie bout beyond race and gender..but

That’s cuz tha whole movie was about racism...and how tha world reacts to taking tha blindfold off...and prolly some other shit too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back