Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a lucid dreamer.

When I was younger and before the drugs and alcohol I could do this. My mom had this dream dictionary that would explain shit you were seeing in your dreams. Had a chapter on lucid dreaming and I discovered I was a 100% lucid dreamer was aware when I was dreaming and could control that shit. I'd throw a kamehameha on a nigga with the quickness.

Had one dream where I was tigerhawk from beast wars. Got shot down and optimus yelling at me to buss my guns. I proceeded to fuck up everything. Best dream I've ever had till this day. I'll never forget it.

Could fly, shoot bullets out my bare hands alldat.
I truly believe dreams are some other dimensional shit.

I truly believe dreams are some other dimensional shit.

Who knows. I once dreamt vince carter missing the shot at the end of game 7 vs philly 2 games before it happened down to the last 2-3 minutes of the game. I knew every play that happened days before. I was sick watching that play out on tv.
My friends I talked to about the dream were calling me like " what the fuck?".

Had a dream about my father on Saturday

safe to say I woke up like:

vwk3qg8t9sx11.jpg
How he look?

You're a lucid dreamer.

When I was younger and before the drugs and alcohol I could do this. My mom had this dream dictionary that would explain shit you were seeing in your dreams. Had a chapter on lucid dreaming and I discovered I was a 100% lucid dreamer was aware when I was dreaming and could control that shit. I'd throw a kamehameha on a nigga with the quickness.

Had one dream where I was tigerhawk from beast wars. Got shot down and optimus yelling at me to buss my guns. I proceeded to fuck up everything. Best dream I've ever had till this day. I'll never forget it.

Could fly, shoot bullets out my bare hands alldat.
You know this real cause nigga said Tigerhawk

:lol9:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back