Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a dream about my father on Saturday

safe to say I woke up like:

vwk3qg8t9sx11.jpg

I had a dream where i realized i was dreaming and started showing off wit magic lol
You're a lucid dreamer.

When I was younger and before the drugs and alcohol I could do this. My mom had this dream dictionary that would explain shit you were seeing in your dreams. Had a chapter on lucid dreaming and I discovered I was a 100% lucid dreamer was aware when I was dreaming and could control that shit. I'd throw a kamehameha on a nigga with the quickness.

Had one dream where I was tigerhawk from beast wars. Got shot down and optimus yelling at me to buss my guns. I proceeded to fuck up everything. Best dream I've ever had till this day. I'll never forget it.

Could fly, shoot bullets out my bare hands alldat.

She's implying that during this pandemic, the masses have just obediently bowed their heads and done what they were told. In the U.S. at least, that's a silly thing to say since part of the reason we haven't progressed as well as much of the rest of the world is that people haven't been doing what they were told. I forget which topic it was, but someone literally posted a video of some crazy white chick arguing that the government was just telling people to wear masks to try and control them.

She's implying that during this pandemic, the masses have just obediently bowed their heads and done what they were told. In the U.S. at least, that's a silly thing to say since part of the reason we haven't progressed as well as much of the rest of the world is that people haven't been doing what they were told. I forget which topic it was, but someone literally posted a video of some crazy white chick arguing that the government was just telling people to wear masks to try and control them.

Shes not from the us. And here people for the most part were completely compliant and obedient as far as regulations go. There was no push back against what the government and health officials asked.

Ultimately I can't speak for her tho.

But im pretty sure she's the white chick that shits on the Karen.

What Vanessa get in trouble for, I don't recall any of them being in any trouble
she was about to marry an older dude who was a janitor, and she was like a freshman in college. denise dropped out and started a family mad early. and sondra married fuckin elvin

Shes not from the us. And here people for the most part were completely compliant and obedient as far as regulations go. There was no push back against what the government and health officials asked.

Ultimately I can't speak for her tho.

But im pretty sure she's the white chick that shits on the Karen.

Fair enough. I mistakenly thought she was from the US. The lesson in the U.S. is the opposite from the rest of the world. A large portion of the people here are too stupid to follow instructions even when the proof is right in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back