Status
Not open for further replies.
It was looked into and handled. All complaints are taken seriously.

There's no reason to share any more information with the board than that.

Like seriously, we resolve shit in the mod forum and PM's. Shit just ain't gonna be explained to y'all unless it directly involves y'all.
Germs still here...

:sup:

What that tell yall

Y'all can imagine, speculate, or try to spin it any way you can.

The mods did what they could. And all of us have moved on.

We don't answer to y'all, so no fucks are given about any answers y'all want whatsoever.

However if you see something in the future, make sure you say something. I paid $5m from my own bank as a crime stoppers reward. And there's more where that came from

We definitely did.

We know everything.

And we will tell you nothing.
You ain't do shit, the poster guilty is still posting and you can play this little game with the people who don't know but I know the real culprit and know you dudes ain't do shit

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop
Shit still going huh
200.gif

you want 5m for a crime stoppers reward??
You want 5 mil to actually do your job and stop a poster from sexually harassing women. The facts are none of you niggas solved a damn thing you just putting on a bullshit front for the stupid niggas who will believe your bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
So who is it?
You claim you caught the culprit, why you asking me. No crime was committed so why you need to know. There's a bigger issue though, y'all made an example of the wrong guy, that is if you actually even did anything

Status
Not open for further replies.