Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw y'all niggaz roasted me for my all class reunion...I had a few pics to post from it. But I didn't want y'all roasting them too.... This site has over 2,000 more members in the past few months.

I routinely post threads and topics from this site on my FB...

I can't take the chance of any of my friends coming here and seeing y'all niggaz roast their pics and that be their first impression of the site....

So naw......
The paragraph was so unnecessary lmao naw was sufficient

Lol nah there isn’t any specific reason I don’t post as much anymore.
If I read something that catches my eye I’ll speak on it but honestly nobody really GAF if I’m here or not.

I still be here though reading some threads.
I care...

Reactions: Chicity
View attachment 191554

Dress it up however you want.
No my nigga, you really posted her personal conversations for no reason.

You a internet nigga.

She has real friends. On this site. All you had to do was say a name and I immediately.... And discreetly reached out to her real friends to make sure she was good.

You could have pm'd me her name. And I would have still discreetly reached out to her real friends.

You chose to put her on front Street.
You chose to post y'all personal conversations.

I ain't dressing up shit..... You fucked up.

It's good that you apologized off top. But it's still a fuck up.

Honestly I'm moved on now. You've been paid your crime stoppers reward, and we can drop this.

I'm sure your internet friend that you already apologized to would like it very much if we all did.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
No my nigga, you really posted her personal conversations for no reason.

You a internet nigga.

She has real friends. On this site. All you had to do was say a name and I immediately.... And discreetly reached out to her real friends to make sure she was good.

You could have pm'd me her name. And I would have still discreetly reached out to her real friends.

You chose to put her on front Street.
You chose to post y'all personal conversations.

I ain't dressing up shit..... You fucked up.

It's good that you apologized off top. But it's still a fuck up.

Honestly I'm moved on now. You've been paid your crime stoppers reward, and we can drop this.

I'm sure your internet friend that you already apologized to would like it very much if we all did.
Why are you bothering her offline people?

@King Freeman
Have you heard about what I’m packing? *wink*
tenor.gif

You wasn't trying to mod shit, you was just being nosey
Naw that's you...

If I wasn't a mod the only reason I would be interested in this if I was either the nigga she was complaining to.... Or the nigga she was complaining about.

So I mean.... Well....

Freeman you got that 5m??

Naw that's you...

If I wasn't a mod the only reason I would be interested in this if I was either the nigga she was complaining to.... Or the nigga she was complaining about.

So I mean.... Well....

Freeman you got that 5m??
You and midget mod name dropped me into this shit yesterday evening. You don't give a shit about these people's issues so stop acting like you're so concerned

Az makes one harmless remark and BWG drags her into the conversation and post her PM's

These niggas are SAVAGES pretending to be MEN
Yea, I don't feel comfortable dragging this any longer on front Street.

Az deserves better from her internet friends.

I'm done on this topic. No more responses from me.

Lmaooooo. Niggas will say and do anything to avoid blame.

Yesterday you were begging for dicks to be exposed now I'm fucking up cause YOU niggas looking funny in the light? Clown.

Deflect away from the fact you niggas constantly on some petty personal shit.

• Goat
  • Ether
Reactions: Maywood and Duwop
Status
Not open for further replies.