Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I’m still cool with people I’ve known since I could form memories ❤
I know that feeling.

I saw someone I haven't seen since middle School the other day.... You could feel the positive energy coming off that hug

Nah cause you don't take complaints seriously unless it's one against me
nah

you just want me to deal with things the way you would and I wouldn't be me if I did what you would do

you lack accountability in a lot of these situations because you see yourself as the victim and not part of the problem

now what

Omg yesss
It was a big all class reunion between two different highschools, and I ran into two friends from the other school who I haven't seen since middle School.... Like they came to my 13+ bday party n everything....

We was acting like little kids even we all really into each other

It was a big all class reunion between two different highschools, and I ran into two friends from the other school who I haven't seen since middle School.... Like they came to my 13+ bday party n everything....

We was acting like little kids even we all really into each other

So awesome

You implied I was lying about Az. Would you like to put your bank on it?
You got to be the dumbest mother fucker alive.

How you gonna tell me who it was and try to bet me in the same post you won't tell me who it was???

I'll give you 5m for your tip...

But if az herself don't wanna identify the nigga it stops there...

Thank you for your service kind citizen

nah

you just want me to deal with things the way you would and I wouldn't be me if I did what you would do

you lack accountability in a lot of these situations because you see yourself as the victim and not part of the problem

now what
You and I both know all this is bullshit but this is just another time where you try to say I'm the villain and the people I attack don't deserve it. You know that they do cause I don't do nothing unless provoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back