Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is none of that gay shit you imagined.

If a rapist is arrested you gonna ask the cop is he mad cuz he wasn't raped?

That's how fucking stupid you sound.
Is sending nudes a ban worthy offense, if not mind your damn business and stop worrying about nigga nudes that you claim you don't wanna see.

"Hey AP, I hope all is well. I wasn't sure if i should even send this but, what's up with ol boy _________" and all the gay stuff? is he really gay?"

"Good morning. why are a lot of the guys here so aggressive towards the females"

"Hey AP, I hope all is well. I wasn't sure if i should even send this but, what's up with ol boy _________" and all the gay stuff? is he really gay?"

"Good morning. why are a lot of the guys here so aggressive towards the females"

"wE doN't RUn FeeeeemALez oFF"

Is sending nudes a ban worthy offense, if not mind your damn business and stop worrying about nigga nudes that you claim you don't wanna see.
Your boy indicated the woman was upset.

Your boy indicated actions needed to be taken.

And ultimately....

5899cd3e43f5833650a61a2d20fbdc62.jpg

I'm something like an authority figure around here......

Everything is my business

Oh word? Well if she won't admit to it then there's no need for me to speak to it either. Right?

Sounds like you speculating....again.

This I'm not speculating about. You know that bullshit you pulled in money wars was wack. Cut the cute shit.

I got all the receipts.

This I'm not speculating about. You know that bullshit you pulled in money wars was wack. Cut the cute shit.
Again, if she won't speak about it, neither will I

Ask ya boy if I didnt try to come to a compromise tho. Cause you know, I was so scorned

ctb stays calling crimestoppers on himself

he can't help it
What am I informing on? Nobody has done nothing to these chicks on here, the so call offenders have never even interacted with them so tell me again how are they chasing chicks away. Multiple women have already said i have never done anything to them so now what's your reason to keep coming at me about this.

What am I informing on? Nobody has done nothing to these chicks on here, the so call offenders have never even interacted with them so tell me again how are they chasing chicks away. Multiple women have already said i have never done anything to them so now what's your reason to keep coming at me about this.
you asked love and Az. this what you on today?

where I'm from, two means couple, not multiple

and you are telling on yourself for that "why can't they speak for themselves" bs

but you know that

you asked love and Az. this what you on today?

where I'm from, two means couple, not multiple
You can throw Reesey in there as well. It ain't my fault you captain save a ho ass niggas can't keep their attention and they move on elsewhere. I'm just the guy who disrespected one and that one deserved every bit of it but she's still around. Go find another culprit you can pin this on cause it won't be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back