Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i came to work today 07.00 saying good morning and this old lady dont even say good morning back all she said is "put on the coffe" and then she walked away.. Fuck that bitch i didnt do what she said, i put on the warm water instead for her to drink tea bitch
Damn she told you that like you a $5 hooker. Like its 5am the money on the counter so bitch what are you still doing here. The disrespect smh

Temp is even more disrespectful today

2lt0hi0.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
So our regular female pizza delivery driver ( who is so fine that i even caught my wife lookin lol ) got a face tattoo and ruined her beautiful face. I hate this generation. Bunch of " I'm gonna express my uniqueness by doing what everyone else is doing ass niggas".

Damn, she was fine.

So our regular female pizza delivery driver ( who is so fine that i even caught my wife lookin lol ) got a face tattoo and ruined her beautiful face. I hate this generation. Bunch of " I'm gonna express my uniqueness by doing what everyone else is doing ass niggas".

Damn, she was fine.
Pic ?

lol. how i look snappin pics of our pizza delivery driver in front of wifey and kids?

But what da booty looked like doe? I mean if ya wife was lookin...she pretty much gave you permission to take a pic. Lol

But what da booty looked like doe? I mean if ya wife was lookin...she pretty much gave you permission to take a pic. Lol
The booty definitely got the stuffed crust but nah you don't take pics of other women in front of ya lady. That's coochie suicide.

Reactions: Lea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back