Status
Not open for further replies.
So our regular female pizza delivery driver ( who is so fine that i even caught my wife lookin lol ) got a face tattoo and ruined her beautiful face. I hate this generation. Bunch of " I'm gonna express my uniqueness by doing what everyone else is doing ass niggas".

Damn, she was fine.
That last line was real shit

I'm still trying to figure out how that happens.

How does someone even have a "regular pizza delivery driver?"

@O.G.

Do you live in a small town or something?

Or is this a local, non-franchise pizza business?
It's a family owned joint. The driver has been working there for about 5 years as a driver to help pay for college.

Little do she know if i can catch her alone she will never have to worry about tuition again. Lol

Temp is even more disrespectful today

2lt0hi0.jpg

goated for the ABN push

Ro on his stuntman shit and Trae out here saving the world, they need to run it one more time

• Goat
Reactions: Dwayne and DOPE33
My son is such a...ion even know man

My kids have been binge watching teenage mutant ninja turtles for 3 day now. I've heard that theme song at least 40 times already. I'm in the kitchen cooking and hear my son go..deadass serious too..he goes

"Oooooooh I get it, they're turtles, they're mutant, and they're green. That's why they call them teenage mutant ninja turtles"

I'm in the kitchen hearing this shit like

:hahaha:

I can not be this boys father..lol, thank goodness he has his mothers exceptional social skills. Take this boy anywhere and within 2 minutes his rolling with a pack of boys he never met before. Deadass be the leader and shit, but when it comes to intelligence.

He kept getting in trouble in school so I'm at a meeting with the principal and she asks him a question. My son is very articulate so shes taken aback at how well spoken he is with the answer..she says maybe hes getting in trouble cause hes gifted

I was like

SQpyd.gif

Oh...u serious..

My girl don’t want it with me in this chess rematch on iMessage after I got cheated yesterday

Sent her the request like at 10am and still no response I just texted her “this nigga scared!”

My son is such a...ion even know man

My kids have been binge watching teenage mutant ninja turtles for 3 day now. I've heard that theme song at least 40 times already. I'm in the kitchen cooking and hear my son go..deadass serious too..he goes

"Oooooooh I get it, they're turtles, they're mutant, and they're green. That's why they call them teenage mutant ninja turtles"

I'm in the kitchen hearing this shit like

:hahaha:

I can not be this boys father..lol, thank goodness he has his mothers exceptional social skills. Take this boy anywhere and within 2 minutes his rolling with a pack of boys he never met before. Deadass be the leader and shit, but when it comes to intelligence.

He kept getting in trouble in school so I'm at a meeting with the principal and she asks him a question. My son is very articulate so shes taken aback at how well spoken he is with the answer..she says maybe hes getting in trouble cause hes gifted

I was like

View attachment 159424

Oh...u serious..
That's you though

You be figuring out basic shit like years late.....

Like every now n then you will make some long drawn out post about some shit we all figured out in highschool an be tripping that we ain't excited as you are...

He get that honest af

That's you though

You be figuring out basic shit like years late.....

Like every now n then you will make some long drawn out post about some shit we all figured out in highschool an be tripping that we ain't excited as you are...

He get that honest af
Yeah its almost like I didnt have a regular childhood or something. Like I didnt have a safe environment to explore regular human interactions. Like I was forced to percieve everything as a threat cause those that would normally be a security blanket for me were perpetrating hostile acts both emotionally and physical against me. Like i had absolutely no safe zone.

Like I had to figure out what was going on around me with the mind of a child with very little experience.

Like I had to learn to protect myself at all times and it gave me hostile instincts i have to learn to fight every day.

Like I've finally have been able to slowly turn off survival mode and notice the innocence in others.

Like not knowing how normal shit feel that yall take for granted having ya mother hug you and tell you they love you.

Like having the grandmother who was your guardian having a stroke and not caring.

Like getting a text early in the morning and thinking it's from your cousin saying that ur grandma is dead and it puts a smile on ur face.

Like knowing that ain't normal..

Like having to take fucking medication to not be a fucking sociopath, just to feel actuall feeling towards your own god damn children
tumblr_pw0pphDTjh1yt8wk5o1_500.gif

Almost like that

Last edited:
Yeah its almost like I didnt have a regular childhood or something. Like I didnt have a safe environment to explore regular human interactions. Like I was forced to percieve everything as a threat cause those that would normally be a security blanket for me were perpetrating hostile acts both emotionally and physical against me. Like i had absolutely no safe zone.

Like I had to figure out what was going on around me with the mind of a child with very little experience.

Like I had to learn to protect myself at all times and it gave me hostile instincts i have to learn to fight every day.

Like I've finally have been able to slowly turn off survival mode and notice the innocence in others.

Like not knowing how normal shit feel that yall take for granted having ya mother hug you and tell you they love you.

Like having the grandmother who was your guardian having a stroke and not caring.

Like getting a text early in the morning and thinking it's from your cousin saying that ur grandma is dead and it puts a smile on ur face.

Like knowing that ain't normal..

Like having to take fucking medication to not be a fucking sociopath, just to feel actuall feeling towards your own god damn children
View attachment 159448

Almost like that

robin-williams-matt-damon-lHZO8Bnfd9PSU
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.