Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night 5 black kids aged 14-18decide they are stealing a car..... try to steal this mans car he backs out and let’s the gun go blam 14 y old gets lit up ends up dying.... the rest get into a hour long high speed chase all end up getting caught and locked up...1 dead 4 locked up... for what?

This what I mean when I say sometimes I hate niggas

So last night 5 black kids aged 14-18decide they are stealing a car..... try to steal this mans car he backs out and let’s the gun go blam 14 y old gets lit up ends up dying.... the rest get into a hour long high speed chase all end up getting caught and locked up...1 dead 4 locked up... for what?

This what I mean when I say sometimes I hate niggas

Who is/are the niggas in this case? The kids, the shooter?

Did he need to shoot a kid?

Kids do dumb shit.

We got to be careful what we associate with being black.

I don't think stealing a car separates you from any pack as it pertains to race.
My point is what is a 14 y old doing out there trying to rush a nigga for his car? He would ve been back to school shopping or some shit if he was at home chilling

My point is what is a 14 y old doing out there trying to rush a nigga for his car? He would ve been back to school shopping or some shit if he was at home chilling

I feel you but I don't think it makes a case for your original point of black ppl vs niggas.

And I think you should take a little more care with how you throw that around since you seem to me at least as someone that people around you put real value into what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back