Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in this training and this Indian man at my table slow AF. He keep asking me shit and the ladies at my table reaching over trying to help.

Ayo...think about this, every "single" woman u meet thats older than 35 has already met that one guy that fucks her so well,.she belongs to that nigga regardless of either on of their relationship status..

View attachment 158985
I don't completely disagree, but you'd be surprised the number of women over 35 who have never been fucked well....some of them know this and some of them have no idea.

The damn answer is on the board and it tells you where to put the answers and this man keep looking at my paper asking me where does it go. Like you literally are copying it from the board to your paper. Same place that it is on the board, fill it in on the book.
I hate slow mfs! He pissing me off.

The damn answer is on the board and it tells you where to put the answers and this man keep looking at my paper asking me where does it go. Like you literally are copying it from the board to your paper. Same place that it is on the board, fill it in on the book.
I hate slow mfs! He pissing me off.
He's trying to flirt with you

im half joking but I typically live like that

the shit comes back around

i might even bitch about it but I'll help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back