Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

i was just about to say that's your area of the woods

9/10, if some funny shit happens, its gonna be from where Haf is from lol

the 1/10 times it will be from where Lea and I are from

NOLA dont get no love?

You see, thats why we be hesitant to claim the rest of yall.

Louisiana beef?

:aye:
in public?? nah

behind the scenes??
Image result for royal rumble gif

Did you hear the story Damon Wayans told on the breakfast club about him and his brothers at a funeral and Keenan made a joke? Lmao

lol nah, drop the link when u get a chance.

lol nah, drop the link when u get a chance.
I just watched an entire interview and I can’t find it lol

It might be marlon but marlon been on the breakfast club 4x in a year (wtf) lol and that’s too much to sift through.

Long story short he said that Keenan, Damon, Shawn, and marlon were at a funeral and the funeral was for a guy who died I think in a motorcycle accident or just that he loved motorcycles. So his woman buried him wearing his motorcycle jacket and white T and jeans and boots

So when all 4 brothers was up there looking at the casket, keenan was like “tsk.......I don’t know if heaven got a dress code or anything but....I don’t think this nigga getting in” then they all start laughing lol

So Ben Shapiro said that the Civil War was the national apology for slavery and then counted the Confederate soldier (i.e., the people dying to keep slavery) as part of the number that died giving that apology.

How is it that comedians can get run through the ringer for telling jokes, but assholes like Shapiro can say the craziest shit passing it off as serious commentary and get away with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back