Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Az why chicity throw you away? Youre beautiful

Did he just want something new when it came? Was it just talk? Did he switch up?
What type of dry macking shit is this?

Just shoot ya shot Chris Bosh

[QUOTE="Saltine Supreme, post: 716924, member: 699"S]Congratulations on being scared of the least harmful type of spiderS on earth[/QUOTE]N

No, I was close i could have touched it, look at this gay ass spider though the webs glistened IMAG1042.jpg

View attachment 92389
When u tryna explain to your boss what happened but he already made his mind up that he firing you.

hollup

did cuh put the camera on auto or did he have somebody kneel in the cubicle and snap it up?

you using voice command in the office w/ the introspective pose like you working?
2l3xgs.jpg

i gotta order something, i need milk i waneted a pizza how does that uber shit work can i get tobacco and beer too?

I got a lot of folks in cameroon... theres a big anglophone secessionist movement that's hopefully peaked by now...

I see bodies being caught like that every day on FB smh. They were supposed to host a soccer cup but they moved it to Morocco for that shit smh
It’s either the Ivory Coast or Morocco cuz Morocco fronted on hosting the cup a few hrs ago talking bout they feared Ebola or some shit

Yo @Az why chicity throw you away? Youre beautiful

Did he just want something new when it came? Was it just talk? Did he switch up?
I'm not "something" or "it"... and you could've asked your question, paid your compliment and shot your shot without referencing me at all.

fuck this pizzeria i aint tipping shit, they charged me over 30 dollars for two pizzas, i just wont every order from them again....that tip money is gonna towards a gram or 3.5

ill just say i tipped you online
fucking scam artistst why do i have to download apps and shit, just let me pay you and tip you so i dont gotta start looking for quaters, knickels dimespennies etc and sign my auntogrpah

who am i kidding i tipped him plus some, he was fat as fuck and weezing...i cant take that to the grave

I'm not "something" or "it"... and you could've asked your question, paid your compliment and shot your shot without referencing me at all.
I said the word "something" as I was referring to a concept not really a person so you weren't on my mind at all when I said that

My apologies for the misunderstanding on your end

Actually that comes off as assholeish

My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back