Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I read they will blame alot of my depression and anxiety on it, and that could be the farthest from the truth

Is weed smoking a coping mechanisms for you? Does it help you escape reality? Are you unable to live independently due to smoking weed?

If so..they will not base your depression/anxiety with smoking. Theyll just give you some pills...

I have to go see a physcologist next week, lol whats the best way to deflect weed questions, I know I can't flat out lie but i'd like to water down my current consumption and say something, like....."i have...in the past a few times"
Log off and research.

because I read they will blame alot of my depression and anxiety on it, and that could be the farthest from the truth
Some people use MJ so they can get away from their life stressors, and if your using it daily and throughout the day more than likely it has become a depressant for you.

no this is just a one time appointment I have to go to see if I can get assistance with medical etc.......I mean i'm daily but I rarely even smoke past two bowls a day

no this is just a one time appointment I have to go to see if I can get assistance with medical etc.......I mean i'm daily but I rarely even smoke past two bowls a day

Im confused. So medical insurance or medical mj?

Its late for me. and may god bless you on your medical journey.

Some people use MJ so they can get away from their life stressors, and if your using it daily and throughout the day more than likely it has become a depressant for you.

Yeah I don't enjoy smoking like that anymore and only smoke casually here and there with the homies or before I go to sleep after a late night shift.

People be so happy to see me their eyes light up and they smile all big. That makes me so happy and it’s a blessing ❤️

no its part they put on my disablity....we arent a legal state here, I don't think i'd even question if it was a legal state, I should be more worried about them having my medical history now and my last two hospital visits were from acute alohol intoxication with complications so I probally will be denied either way?

Last edited:
Yo @Az why chicity throw you away? Youre beautiful

Did he just want something new when it came? Was it just talk? Did he switch up?
He didn’t throw me away seeing I’m not trash.
We just wasn’t really communicating much is all. Lol

It wasn’t that serious though seeing we hadn’t took it past messaging.

no its part they put on my disablity....we arent a legal state here, I don't think i'd even question if it was a legal state, I should be more worried about them having my medical history now and my last two hospital visits were from acute alohol intoxication with complications so I probally will be denied either way?
The thing about disability is you will probably be denied 50 times before they approve you.
You have to keep appealing it till they do though and not just give up.

Can yall believe that its 16 year olds who dont know who TI is outside of the nigga on ATL & Family Hustle? that have never heard of Jarule and think think its DMX whenever they hear one of his songs?

Shit crazy man

A lil nigga told me tonight that David Banners Cadillacs on 22s was a lil Boosie song when I played it for him

k i'll do that, and I know, they denied my mom, and well ya know, I aint trying to live depressed and anxiety, maybe this will be short term and I can get on an anxiety pill...im not crazy about antideprassants, and I can get back to just good days and a steady work schedule

He didn’t throw me away seeing I’m not trash.
We just wasn’t really communicating much is all. Lol

It wasn’t that serious though seeing we hadn’t took it past messaging.
I know you're not trash boo

But got it thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back