Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the word "something" as I was referring to a concept not really a person so you weren't on my mind at all when I said that

My apologies for the misunderstanding on your end

Actually that comes off as assholeish

My apologies

Lmao

Had you not included that last bit you would have gotten fired on and been like

anigif_original-grid-image-10746-1418850209-10.gif

Might need to start calling yourself Beta McNulty

I said the word "something" as I was referring to a concept not really a person so you weren't on my mind at all when I said that

My apologies for the misunderstanding on your end

Actually that comes off as assholeish

My apologies
The shit was assholeish from the start, but whatever... you got your lil lol's so you should be good now.

my guitar cost 109 dollars and the taxi ride is like 46...thats if thereis not traffic

Ever since Reek called me "sturdy" it got me thinkin that's prolly why mentally/emotionally* unstable people gravitate towards me, they lookin for something to lean on. Fml. I ain't your therapist.

Last edited:
I just was saying your a solid indivudual and appereatieated the friend ship....guess what in an hour i got a cab coming to get me and im coming home to serandade that ass

I just was saying your a solid indivudual and appereatieated the friend ship....guess what in an hour i got a cab coming to get me and im coming home to serandade that ass
I wasnt implying you when I wrote that. It was an after thought to something you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back