Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
more cease and desist citations for posting nudes?

Glad the sites back up tho bruh. Keep at it
So we can't post gifs or pics??

Nah, it was a disc space issue. So I'm still working on fixing the initial issue and working on preventing it from happening again.

So for no just copy and paste pics and vids.

Due to recent site shut down I'm turning in my resignation from goat posting. It's been 18yrs of posting excellence on the internet but my time has come pause. I've brought nothing but greatness to this site and many more so you're all welcome.

Regards,

Cain aka Cainmarko aka Bigdog1 aka The Titan aka Mr Tibbs aka Bobby Knuckles aka The Gift aka Guttalife aka TheMightyHim aka TheWitness aka DirtDog and more.

Due to recent site shut down I'm turning in my resignation from goat posting. It's been 18yrs of posting excellence on the internet but my time has come pause. I've brought nothing but greatness to this site and many more so you're all welcome.

Regards,

Cain aka Cainmarko aka Bigdog1 aka The Titan aka Mr Tibbs aka Bobby Knuckles aka The Gift aka Guttalife aka TheMightyHim aka TheWitness aka DirtDog and more.

giphy.gif
......we'll see you tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Good luck with posting inrl now salute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back