Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies at what age do you y'all just say fuck it and stop shaving down there b? Only time you should stop is when you get pregnant. Nah scratch that if I was a doc I wouldn't want kno hairy shit in my face

That used to be the norm back in the day.

Women being clean-shaven down there is a relatively new phenomenon.

This is off topic, but this is something I've thought about.

Yall ever noticed how all melinated people with drums being a major part of there music, no matter what corner of the earth we are in, have rhythm?

Africans, Native Americans, Indians, Aborigines, Polynesians, South Asians, ect...

They all be getting it. It's almost as if their bodies are naturally in tune with the organic sounds in this world, moreso than other groups of people...

Ever wonder why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yall ever noticed how all melinated people with drums being a major part of there music, no matter what corner of the earth we are in, have rhythm?

Africans, Native Americans, Indians, Aborigines, Polynesias, South Asians, ect...

They all be getting if. It's almost as if their bodies are naturally in tune with the organic sounds in this world, moreso than other groups of people...

Ever wonder why?

Cause Yakub's experiments are not of this world bruh...

Africans, Native Americans, Indians, Aborigines, Polynesians, South Asians, ect...

They all be getting if. It's almost as if their bodies are naturally in tune with the organic sounds in this world, moreso than other groups of people...

Ever wonder why?

We're gifted wit the ability to listen to a tune and follow its rhythm. And the fact that we're awesome.

[ img ] picture lank [/ img ] < no spaces

until they can fix the issue
:ualreadyknow: that's too difficult

Being on twitter makes me appreciate this place. These niggas be sensitive as fuck there over jokes

And the jokes ain’t even that bad but niggas be so defensive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
They gone beat yo ass when they catch you lmaooo
Homie had a pic of him rocking a headband and I told him to watch his hairline and he said you sound jealous did I fuck yo bitch? Why you looking at a man pic on Friday? I’m like wtf

I was trying to look out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Yea twitter is a different universe, women mad sensitive. Then they hit you with the men ain't shit bars. And I guess they expect you to be a Twitter nigga and get sensitive back or something. Shit, I go in even deeper..

Her: all yall men only want women for pussy
Me: can I have yours
Her: omg see see, thought you was mad now u pressed
Me: ima press ya face against the headboard..is u fucking
Her:I'ma block you cause you dont know how to talk to women
He: I got my dick in my hand right now, what u tryna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back