Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw...KYS for this blatant disrepeck!

My Charger frowns upon this abuse...
View attachment 158174

wit’ ya “Little Red Corvette” my nigga...

You know what...that’s misplaced anger on my part....I apologize G...I’m just gonna have to accept tha fact I’ve become one of those “Charger wit’ out a grill drivin’” ass niggaz smh

Now kick rocks fam...

:stare:

@deadeye u get those basic channels back??

I never lost them because I have Comcast..........not ATT or Direct TV.

The only reason I even knew about the commercials to begin with was because they were shown on a station that ATT/Direct TV isn't carrying anymore.

Ironic when you think about it, because ATT and Direct TV customers wouldn't see those commercials anyway since the company's not carrying those channels anymore.

So the local networks that run the commercials are wasting money by reaching out to the wrong people.

I never lost them because I have Comcast..........not ATT or Direct TV.

The only reason I even knew about the commercials to begin with was because they were shown on a station that ATT/Direct TV isn't carrying anymore.

Ironic when you think about it, because ATT and Direct TV customers wouldn't see those commercials anyway since the company's not carrying those channels anymore.

So the local networks that run the commercials are wasting money by reaching out to the wrong people.
CBS made an agreement with ATT, the station was back Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back