Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loch121 I see you post a lot of information about shows that's not just known info.

Do you know what happen to the new season of Black Jesus?

@Loch121 I see you post a lot of information about shows that's not just known info.

Do you know what happen to the new season of Black Jesus?

I don't know exactly,but they finished season 3 like 2 yrs ago

I heard Corey Holcomb talk about how the season was done on the 5150 show

Only thing I can guess is,that the death of Charlie Murphy or Aaron Mcgruber's perfectionism and side projects affected the show

all speculation though

Now he's rebooting/continuing The Boondocks so Idk wusup with Black Jesus

I don't know exactly,but they finished season 3 like 2 yrs ago

I heard Corey Holcomb talk about how the season was done on the 5150 show

Only thing I can guess is,that the death of Charlie Murphy or Aaron Mcgruber's perfectionism and side projects affected the show

all speculation though

Now he's rebooting/continuing The Boondocks so Idk wusup with Black Jesus

I remember that Corey was on his show one day with a script and another day he did his show in one of costumes he had to wear.

Shit is crazy cause I know they been finished taping. Corey even spoke on how it was different cause Charlie Murphy wasn't there no more.

Damn I like that show like shit.

My 5 yr old niece came over my house one day and put on black jesus and told her auntie that she like the show and watch it all the time. I was crying laughing.

I remember that Corey was on his show one day with a script and another day he did his show in one of costumes he had to wear.

Shit is crazy cause I know they been finished taping. Corey even spoke on how it was different cause Charlie Murphy wasn't there no more.

Damn I like that show like shit.

My 5 yr old niece came over my house one day and put on black jesus and told her auntie that she like the show and watch it all the time. I was crying laughing.

Yeah I loved that show.

I'm sure by now the material may be old

They would probably have to reshoot

Sitting here thinking about my arrogance as a child. I once went on a date, and told an anecdote to her about the my time in the CVS buying the condoms I was gonna use to fuck her later that night.

And felt perfectly justified in telling her that story even tho it was in no way a sure thing.

View attachment 158306

When you're too stupid to know what shame is
when i was young...like 12-13... i was at a dance......and this girl i liked asked me to dance.

my awkward ass didnt know what to do......but as im slow dancing with her.....im trying to make small talk to keep from getting a boner and told her her hair smells funny........she looked at me like i was crazy....then i asked if she purposely sprayed it on knowing it smelled like that.
she stopped dancing with me.
two months later my homie was smashing. but i couldnt even get mad.

Capricorn: Why y’all be hurting peoples feelings?

i need to go back and change my post now that i think about it.

when i was young...like 12-13... i was at a dance......and this girl i liked asked me to dance.

my awkward ass didnt know what to do......but as im slow dancing with her.....im trying to make small talk to keep from getting a boner and told her her hair smells funny........she looked at me like i was crazy....then i asked if she purposely sprayed it on knowing it smelled like that.
she stopped dancing with me.
two months later my homie was smashing. but i couldnt even get mad.

i need to go back and change my post now that i think about it.
The funny thing is, it's never really intentionally meant to be as hurtful as it ends up being. Like, I meant to sting you a lil, I ain't mean to make you cry. But now that you are crying..let that be a fucking lesson to you, dont fuck wit me.

And then there's times when like u said its more of a defense mechanism. I'm sorry I cant feel feelings the way you do, its not my fault. If someone said that to me, it wouldn't hurt my feelings, so how am I suppose to know it would hurt yours.

I think dude across the street wife left him and took the kids and he commit that. His car ain't moved all week and his trash can been at the street since Monday. His wife and kids ain't been home for weeks. Last time I seen her she was backing her clothes in the back of her beamer

I think dude across the street wife left him and took the kids and he commit that. His car ain't moved all week and his trash can been at the street since Monday. His wife and kids ain't been home for weeks. Last time I seen her she was backing her clothes in the back of her beamer
or she killed him and is in mexico talking about.
so hello is "hola"?

Shizlansky right here though but thanks I’ll see

Oh damn, I didnt know Shiz did that. If its possible to spread money for work that needs to be done around the people on here that would be dope.

Not just you for this logo but in general

Oh damn, I didnt know Shiz did that. If its possible to spread money for work that needs to be done around the people on here that would be dope.

Not just you for this logo but in general
Nah It’s just a running joke that shizlansky is Indian/Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back