Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw that shit yesterday lmaooo

that boy going for full medical leave he been waitin on this shit

"yeahh i almost made detective but I had a tussle with a robbery suspect in 2019, shook me up pretty bad.......the ole knee still hurts when it rains"

:hahaha:

How you failing exams as a grown person though?

I failed all my classes and dropped out of college when I was young cause I was chasing money and pussy.

When I went back a grown man at 28 I graduated with a 4.0.

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

...so you got a Fuck Nigga Degree from Everest. Congrats.

Lemme enjoy my moment man!

I’m tired of mfs telling me I shouldn’t have loc’d my hair. Saying if they had my grade of hair, they wouldn’t have.
lol

you'll be fine

my shit went right back to its natural curl pattern about a month after i cut my dreads both times

@MallyG I think I seen you in a live. Is you subscribed to the Big Facts Podcast?

lol.... Nah bro, that more than likely wasn't me. I'm not subscribed to any podcast.

But I will say that no matter where I go, no matter the city or state, someone usually tells me I look like their brother, cousin or homeboy. The funny thing is, I ain't seen a nikka who look like me yet!! LoL

Fuck around and pulled too far over a parking divide...it had one of those bolts that screw it in tha ground hanging out tha top...went to pull out tha fuckin’ spot annnnd....

I wanna murder everybody today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back