Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEDITATION: Most are more comfortable experiencing old problems than enduring the difficulties that come with seeking new ideas. Every hardship WE face is the same place that solutions can become real. Don’t fear, focus on cultivating these Four things; Courage to see pass mistakes & past errors, Cheerfulness to know WE can build again, Contentment which brings positive energy & being Conscious of the opportunities that exist to profit presently, more abundantly!

MEDITATION: Most are more comfortable experiencing old problems than enduring the difficulties that come with seeking new ideas. Every hardship WE face is the same place that solutions can become real. Don’t fear, focus on cultivating these Four things; Courage to see pass mistakes & past errors, Cheerfulness to know WE can build again, Contentment which brings positive energy & being Conscious of the opportunities that exist to profit presently, more abundantly!

I like!!

Someone has stolen this woman's phone

On my drive home from work, i drive by a lot of food. Fast food, semi fast food, resturants etc.

Ask my self if i should be smart and just grab something. Tell myself like nah ill get home and cook. Gonna eat healthy today.

Get home, get on the couch, and say man fuck cooking and order someshit costing myself $10 more than if I woulda just bought something on my way home.

Im so trash with self control when it comes to food.

Yall ever bust out laughin or hold in a laugh cuz of the way the chick you're fuckin is moaning?

I be in my head like "yo this bitch is loving this dick"

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back