Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that's just one tier and you can pay a little more for the commercial-free version of Hulu.

That would make good business sense. I'm sure they'll do it, would've made sense for them advertise that as well

Yall ever bust out laughin or hold in a laugh cuz of the way the chick you're fuckin is moaning?

I be in my head like "yo this bitch is loving this dick"

tenor.gif

lmaoo

not this exactly but i was thinking about some shit like this the other day

them chicks that start moaning and grinding all off rhythm as soon as you put it in be hilarious

like you dropped a quarter in one of them horses outside the grocery store

i went to shake this dude's hand one day when I was working at ups

we was passing each other and I was just saying whats up

he was like "nah......elbow bump.....i know what I be doing sometimes"

tenor.gif

funniest/oddest interaction I've ever had
That man is a scholar and a gentleman

What u all pay for internet? I got my shit bundled up with xfinity. The internet is the best i had but the cable package is trash.

$60 a month just for internet. Shit is expensive man.

Had Spectrum till about a month ago. They were charging close to $80

My xfinity bill is $180/mo for cable/internet

I never upgraded to hdtv. never purchased any movie channels like hbo. showtime, etc. I watch youtube/netflix more. so im really paying 180 just to keep the internet.

Got no prob giving em the ax just want good internet not named at&t

My xfinity bill is $180/mo for cable/internet

I never upgraded to hdtv. never purchased any movie channels like hbo. showtime, etc. I watch youtube/netflix more. so im really paying 180 just to keep the internet.

Got no prob giving em the ax just want good internet not named at&t

I got $60 with ATT Uverse. They just got to my area last month.

That $180 bill was the reason I cancelled my shit.

Had the bundle for $99, 12 months later it went up to like $125. I call and ask why and they tell me the promotional period ended. I was like cool. 12 months later, my bill went up to $180. Man I was hot. I called them and asked what the deal was. They said the $125 was a 2nd promotional period and that ended so now its $180.

I legit felt like they were playing me at that point. Told them cancel the shit. Ended up cancelling everything but internet. Paid $80 for internet and $25 for live tv through sling tv. At the time sling had everything I needed.

Then last months Uverse finally got to my area. Called Spectrum to cancel. Once they learned that there was competition in my area now Spectrum oferred to cut my price down to $55. I told them nah. After playing me with them bs promotional period prices, I was down to pay more for internet elsewhere. Fuck all that.

Hate cable companies man.

Yall ever bust out laughin or hold in a laugh cuz of the way the chick you're fuckin is moaning?

I be in my head like "yo this bitch is loving this dick"

tenor.gif

Yo the wildest shit one time. I bent a chick over the couch. My dick wasn't anywhere near her and this bitch like "omg omg omg" I'm there thinking WTF HAPPENED TO YOU? I wasn't sure if it was because I was the first black guy she been with or she was having a mean flashback so I had to really blow her back to eradicate whatever it was. I didn't appreciate that shit at all.

Had the bundle for $99, 12 months later it went up to like $125. I call and ask why and they tell me the promotional period ended. I was like cool. 12 months later, my bill went up to $180. Man I was hot. I called them and asked what the deal was. They said the $125 was a 2nd promotional period and that ended so now its $180.

I legit felt like they were playing me at that point. Told them cancel the shit. Ended up cancelling everything but internet. Paid $80 for internet and $25 for live tv through sling tv. At the time sling had everything I needed.

Then last months Uverse finally got to my area. Called Spectrum to cancel. Once they learned that there was competition in my area now Spectrum oferred to cut my price down to $55. I told them nah. After playing me with them bs promotional period prices, I was down to pay more for internet elsewhere. Fuck all that.

Went through the same thing. But my shit jumped up to $280. It was auto pay so I didn't notice that shut for months until I quit a job and had to start throwing cash in my account.

Called them and cussed them out. Now I get internet, cable and phone for $80 a month.

Went through the same thing. But my shit jumped up to $280. It was auto pay so I didn't notice that shut for months until I quit a job and had to start throwing cash in my account.

Called them and cussed them out. Now I get internet, cable and phone for $80 a month.

$280 though? $280 for cable would have me ready drive to their office and put hands on someone.

My parents have att and always complain about it thats why im reluctant. But yea my cable experience is exactly the same as yours. Its nowhere near worth the price. Props for the info guess ill go att route if i find nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back