Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was the shit.

I’ll go into the details later today, but the gist of it is: I had FRONT ROW seats to The Rolling Stones concert at MetLife. (This is the No Filter tour)....

...and I met Mick Jagger.

I’ll explain it later. I’m gonna try to get one more hour of sleep.

@DOS_patos saw your post in the nipsey thread. He been on that move folks just didn't really speak on it. That plaza I believe he owned is in an area considered by the government to be an "opportunity zone"

Folks need to read up on what "opportunity zones" are and how they work with the government.

I know you didn't post about the plaza closing but I think I get what you meant in your post

@DOS_patos saw your post in the nipsey thread. He been on that move folks just didn't really speak on it. That plaza I believe he owned is in an area considered by the government to be an "opportunity zone"

Folks need to read up on what "opportunity zones" are and how they work with the government.

I know you didn't post about the plaza closing but I think I get what you meant in your post
lemme go back to see what you mean in this post.

so wait?

you was about to give me a pound then was like....nah that nigga aint shit?

you aint right bruh

I don't know wtf you talking about right now.

I thought your comment was about the plaza being closed down so it can be torn down and built into those towers mentioned in a previous post. Then I realized your post was more about that instagram post.

That is all

I don't know wtf you talking about right now.

I thought your comment was about the plaza being closed down so it can be torn down and built into those towers mentioned in a previous post. Then I realized your post was more about that instagram post.

That is all
neither do i ......
somebody gotta keep their wits about them

my wife really aint speaking to me.
its been a whole day.

she got crazy with spending so i put her on a budget.....and she blew that shit out the water in three months.
but she mad at me for calling her on it.

smdh

you youngins better not get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back