Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEDITATION: Many don’t hear, see, & express the good things about themselves because they are too focused on the things they perceive as bad. Don’t ruin a new day by thinking, feeling, speaking, acting from a negative mindset. WE can transform any situation by using this invaluable time & energy focused on the positive. Have the courage to express YOUR love & passion. Be sincere to being true to the commitment of making a change. Refuse to waver, use all YOUR strength & might to stay strong & POSITIVE!

you can try but it most likely wont do what you expect

some use more leaves then you would think and its rolled crazy so they fall apart in 5 places once you start unwrapping

fronto leaf bout as fancy as you can get wit a blunt, and have it roll/smoke right anyway
This is what made me think I was lied too but the nigga insisted it was. I had no proof, so I took his word. It looked regular af to me.

I to this day think it wasn’t expensive. I think I was lied too.

This is what made me think I was lied too but the nigga insisted it was. I had no proof, so I took his word. It looked regular af to me.

was it all one piece?

did he have to wet it down and dry it all careful like? lol

it was probably just a backwood.....which is kinda "expensive" in an average smokers world

that 2 for $1 got people fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back