Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not 30+ you bitch ass nigga lol
If you unde
Yo tell me how I was having sex last night and I damn near shitted on the bed

I was holding on for dear life

Then when we both got up I had to kick her off the toilet because I was about to shit on the floor
How??? Like you got time blocked off when it's just for you and she violated or what

Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr need to play brothers in a movie, that find out about their father's secret identity as a spy while hes in a hospital in Europe. When they show up, his secret son Hugh Grant greets them in the room.

They team up in this buddy comedy filled with story told flash backs about their father Robert Deniro, to find out who poisoned him.

The villain is Jim Carry with a terrible Russian accent

I'm on youtube and I see a video that has Keefe D on Vlad talking about him a Orlando pulling up on Tupac's car, please tell me this nigga not talking about a murder that he can be arrested for. Vlad be having these niggas snitch on themselves

Damn shame you still living in a place with only 1 bathroom
giphy.gif
Lmao u stupid

Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr need to play brothers in a movie, that find out about their father's secret identity as a spy while hes in a hospital in Europe. When they show up, his secret son Hugh Grant greets them in the room.

They team up in this buddy comedy filled with story told flash backs about their father Robert Deniro, to find out who poisoned him.

The villain is Jim Carry with a terrible Russian accent

This is actually quite sound. You should copyright and pitch that shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back