Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Corvette Stingray (C8) is everything.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjacknerad2%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F07%2FChevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-LEDE-3-1200x675.jpg

2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-9.jpg

$60K for a mid-engined sports car packing 495hp??? Fuuuuuuuck yeah!

The new Corvette Stingray (C8) is everything.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjacknerad2%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F07%2FChevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-LEDE-3-1200x675.jpg

2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-9.jpg

$60K for a mid-engined sports car packing 495hp??? Fuuuuuuuck yeah!
Only thing I don't like about it looks like a Ferrari design from a couple years ago, like this was suppose to be a variant of something they had but decided to scrap it. Then they all gone be automatics. Can't wait to see thre numbers on a zr1 though.

Get a tune, some long tube headers,cam and a exhaust. You can easily go from 495hp to 575 hp if not more. Hell even throw a supercharger or turbo on it you'll have some serious power

Last edited:
I remember when they dropped this on us at the Detroit Auto Show in 1990

14291488255_6225b98869_b.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-cerv-iii-concept-1990-250469.jpg

^^^ This was supposed to be the "mid-engined Corvette" that was gonna grace us at some point in the 90's.

Few years earlier they hit us with the Corvette Indy

1986-Concept-Car-Chevrolet-Corvette-Indy-74740.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you know how much WIN General Motors would have had if they made either of these back then???

Also, as far as it looking similar to a Ferrari: the C6 Z06 and the Ferrari 575 Maranello shared more than a few styling cues to the point where the guys at Top Gear made mention of it

@Soul_Rattler The AMS group is a good group on Facebook
It's really a group of

1. Betas who worship AMS instead of simply considering his advice as a man with experience

2. Betas in desperate need of validation from other men, including asking "is (insert woman) hot?" and "is (insert Male celebrity) an alpha?"

3. Young guys who are truly immature and not focused on personal growth, rather acceptance and validation from others in general.

You're better off going to a page like Thoughts Men Aren't Supposed To Think.

When tickets go on sale online. Whats the best way to try and beat scalpers and resellers to get the best seats?

I have never cracked my phone screen until today. smh I feel so bummed over this retarded crap. It’s pretty damn screwed but it finally means I’m now able to get a galaxy... but damn, the ground finally got me... I’ve gone years w/o a case, never again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back