Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds extreme but i had to quit iced coffee

Would get 2 a day EVERYDAY and if theyre like $2 each thats easily $100 a month. On fuckin iced coffee! Shit was fuckin up my stomach. I know i was an extreme case.

I still crave that shit....more than cigs. Try a mocha flavor, change your life.

Bout to make myself a iced coffee with cashew milk right now.

I thought about going the home made route but chances are ill eventually make it more unhealthy than the restaurants

Just stay away from sugar that isn't natural. I bought a crazy blender a couple weeks ago then spent like $100 on different fruits and shit. Been killing the smoothie and slush game.

Thinking about buying a cold press machine and getting to these vegetable juice flows. Heard celery juice is a game changer.

The courthouse and airport are the 2 most interesting places on Earth
Down here they read all your charges in front of everybody as well as how you plead

I thought it was just traffic shit but nope, they read everything. Traffic, felonies, misdemeanors, everything b

It's difficult for me to be wordy in emails but I'm seeing this how people actually like shit instead my direct to the point style.

WTF is Danny Glover up there rambling about??!!! This Burgess Owens nigga ain't talking about shit either.

Why were these niggas even invited?

Shit just don't even seem right

For those of you who may have been like me and not know who Burgess Owens is. Well this is him

I Didn’t Earn Slavery Reparations, and I Don’t Want Them
https://www.wsj.com/articles/i-didnt-earn-slavery-reparations-and-i-dont-want-them-11558732429

I understand how some might think that Reparations is a hand out particularly if they've managed to work their way up and are successful, but those people just need to be quiet about this matter. They have to understand that they aren't the standard for Black America so they shouldn't be out there trying to use their isolated stories to kill efforts to help Black Americans. That makes no sense especially when you take history and data into account. I can't stand the ole "I did ok so everyone else should be ok" type of people that invest this society.

I understand how some might think that Reparations is a hand out particularly if they've managed to work their way up and are successful, but those people just need to be quiet about this matter. They have to understand that they aren't the standard for Black America so they shouldn't be out there trying to use their isolated stories to kill efforts to help Black Americans. That makes no sense especially when you take history and data into account. I can't stand the ole "I did ok so everyone else should be ok" type of people that invest this society.

IMO too many black people really don't see how divisive and fucked up it is when they do shit like that. If you disagree fine no problem but to come out publicly against something that should be a benefit to black people just makes it that much easier for the white opposition to shit on what some black folks are tying to get done.

If this rain holds off until about 7 or lil after 7 I'm going put a light smoke of some jerk turkey I've been marinating for 2 days!

I've seen like 2-3 people from DC based web series I watch on youtube shit was kind of funny seeing them.

IMO too many black people really don't see how divisive and fucked up it is when they do shit like that. If you disagree fine no problem but to come out publicly against something that should be a benefit to black people just makes it that much easier for the white opposition to shit on what some black folks are tying to get done.

Yeah, it's really just selfishness. They want to toot their horns about what they've accomplish and don't get that not everyone has had their experience. It's sickening to me. I've done well for myself and so have most of my friends. Still we'd never try to downplay the struggle that a lot of other blacks go through. That's just silly.

Not only that, most of us have had to work harder to get to the same level as our white counterparts. Even if you don't think you needed help to succeed, why would you want a status quo like that to remain? That's just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back