Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody grew up or went to school with a nigga that lie too much. One of my peoples jumped in the car with me. So I went to this corner store in the area where we grew up at. I pulled up and this nigga we went to school with was in the parking lot. He started talking about how he had some beef with some niggas and he had a bazooka on deck and he was gon blow some sh%t up. I was looking like
FB_IMG_1560797548279.jpg

Because everybody know he be lying and he wouldn't use a tape gun smdh

Working on or near a college campus is another experience bunch of younger but legal females walking up and down
i've been working on college campuses for years, one of the biggest contractor of our srrvices

working on JHU canpus right now. i used to work notre dame of MD, went to university of louisville, george mason, delaware state

You like your coffee like you like your women. Flat and white

original.gif

I just had a caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts for the first time....

@Chicity wasn't lying...

Dunkin Iced Coffee >>> McDonald's iced coffee
Have I ever given you bad advice?

Now if I could just get you from fucking with white women you'll be straight

Never had an iced coffee.. but after seeing this, I might get one.. but not from Sonic

I know this sounds extreme but i had to quit iced coffee

Would get 2 a day EVERYDAY and if theyre like $2 each thats easily $100 a month. On fuckin iced coffee! Shit was fuckin up my stomach. I know i was an extreme case.

I still crave that shit....more than cigs. Try a mocha flavor, change your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back