Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's between the life of the person carrying it and the life of the fetus I would agree. If it's between the convenience of the person carrying it and the life of the fetus, not so much, in my opinion.

I understand but being as we cant carry that fetus to baby so be it. We can say things about convenience but if you dont want a baby wouldnt it be better not to bring them into the world unloved or unwanted. Folks think.its birth control like its an easy process.

I understand but being as we cant carry that fetus to baby so be it. We can say things about convenience but if you dont want a baby wouldnt it be better not to bring them into the world unloved or unwanted. Folks think.its birth control like its an easy process.

I agree. That's why I'm not out protesting abortion. I just don't like he way the discussion is framed. No one is taking away their choice. They can't still fuck whoever they want whenever they want. No one is controlling their bodies because abortions are not endemic to their bodies. They want to be able to hi the "easy way out" button when they make a mistake. They should just be honest about that and about the fact that they don't want to lose that.

I got a question for you very healthy, knowledgeable, or fit guys. The one guy I thought to ask was BlackSamson but I dont know his name here to @ him. So if one of yall can help me with that it would be great.

Question, why can young athletes go from high school, to college, and have no leg and chest injuries. Get into the NFL and all of a sudden suffer from quad, knee, hand string, and pectoral injuries in their rookie season.

How can someone who's being cutting and running for their whole life with no issue, tear a ACL immediately in training camp.

Also, theres way longer durations of running in BBall, also a harder surface, why are non contact leg injuries more prominent in the NFL than NBA?

Cause you’re playing at the most elite level of football in the world. You got guys 275-300 lbs running 4.5 40’s. Also guys go way harder in nfl cause the average nfl career ain’t but 3 years. You gotta produce quickly.

Far as more non contact injuries in the nfl vs nba

1. Nfl players tend to weigh more so more wear and tear on joints/muscles

2. NBA players have less resistance while they’re running vs nfl players

3. NFL field conditions aren’t always perfect. You catch a soft spot in the ground and plant too hard you’re done. B-ball courts ain’t gotta worry bout that.

Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back