Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool. I hate the whole "nobody can tell women what do do with their bodies" tagline though. I don't agree with these abortion rules they've been pushing. I think they go too far, but technically outlawing abortion isn't telling women what they can do with their bodies. It's telling people in the medical industry what kinda procedures they can and cannot offer. Women aren't entitled to abortions. That's a right granted by society. Society can take away that right too.

Buuuuuutttt....doctors puttin all types of implants in women AND men...doing surgeries that change people's genders...surgically altering physical appearance so that person can look like their favorite celebrity is ok??

What classes you had to take major wise? Like child psychology and stuff
You don’t have to take specific classes, it’s just whatever courses fall under you’re degree. My major Early Childhood with differentiated instruction basically teaches me how to take a lesson/classroom and make it to where all learners can learn and function. Basically, inclusion. Include all learners.

You don’t have to take specific classes, it’s just whatever courses fall under you’re degree. My major Early Childhood with differentiated instruction basically teaches me how to take a lesson/classroom and make it to where all learners can learn and function. Basically, inclusion. Include all learners.

Thats awesome yo. Like for real

Watching the dumbasses and remedials.

Im get banned for this or they gonna take my bank or whatever. But you a bitch ass nigga for that comment. Not even surprised it was you that said it. Thats why you got all this pent up rage because no matter how many weights you lift you just a bitch ass canada nigga with no heart who contributes nothing. Mother shouldve drowned you when you were born. Wouldve been the greatest service to humanity anybody from your bloodline has ever done.

Buuuuuutttt....doctors puttin all types of implants in women AND men...doing surgeries that change people's genders...surgically altering physical appearance so that person can look like their favorite celebrity is ok??

The same argument holds for them. Society can outlaw that bullshit too.

I will never volunteer to help a SOUL move again. Hell no, fuck that.

Thats the biggest finesse you can pull on someone.

"Ayo if you not busy this weekend could you help me move? I dont have that much stuff. Should only take like 2 hours."

maxresdefault.jpg

movingday.jpg

The same argument holds for them. Society can outlaw that bullshit too.

Yet...you don't see these government officials pushin laws to ban breast augmentation...gender surgeries...or any of the other procedures I mentioned.

Have no issues wit women gettin fake titties and azzz. But a woman who got raped, and doesn't want to have a child under that situation...oh now muthafuccas wanna tell her what to do. Naw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back